It is Oct 2 where I live, but the game is not available yet on Uplay

I live in Dubai, UAE and the launch timings said the game would be released Oct 2nd 00:01 local time, but it not out yet, will it come out with EU time or a different timezone?

Aeto5's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Bandicoot Go to original post
    You're getting a lot of .dll errors so can you please try running this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...rrupted-system
    Hey I've just performed this scan, and "Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

Aeto5's Avatar Junior Member
    I've also tried the Selective start up option in Windows, this did not solve it for me.

My friend told me it was probably my old CPU and it turns out most the people with this error have the same CPU as me an I7-920. Looks like they need to update the game to support us.
     1 people found this helpful

My friend told me it was probably my old CPU and it turns out most the people with this error have the same CPU as me an I7-920. Looks like they need to update the game to support us.
    I've the same issue with i5 750. After good AC:O performance it looks weird :-\

Look like the same story with Crew 2. Your CPU needs to support AVX instuctions! Am I right, Ubisoft!
     5 people found this helpful

I have also the problem that the game crashes as soon as I start it. My Cpu is an Xeon X5660, my Gpu a 1070 Ti and I have 12gb ddr3 ram.

same here, game doesnt start

i have given that a try but now it wont even load up to any intro what so ever now a box pops up asking for permission I click on yes and a uplay box comes up but then it stops there I have also tried giving administer permission

Same issue for me... I get into the game and it crashes to desktop after a few mins.. game is unplayable.