AC odyssey spartan edition ps4 shipping problems and concerns

i ordered the spartan edition of ac odyssey back in august and looked forward to playing it early on october 2nd but not only have i not recieved a tracking comfirmation or tracking number, the invoice in the my orders section also says "estimated delivery date 10/5/18" which would imply it getting shipped on the 5th rather than the 2nd as its supposed to. i sent a support ticket on thursday but i still havent gotten any response or help with it and im starting to get really worried due to how close it is to october 2nd.

UbiScared's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey kaber029,
    We are working to get your order shipped out to you as soon as possible. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.

still no news.

its great to hear that its being worked on but there's less than 14 hours left until the game is meant to arrive and i still havent recieved any shipping confirmation or any response to my support ticket and its starting to worry me. i'd love to have someone i could get in touch with if there was some problem with shipping so that i could maybe get a code to play it on the 2nd in a worst case scenario or something. ive waited a long time for odyssey and i'd be really sad to not get to play it when expected.

Bonjour, j'ai précommande édition spartan, j'ai également appelé UPS car j'ai bien un numéro de suivi, réponse de UPS: c'est Ubisoft qui n'a pas fait partir votre colis.ubisoft,conte faire comment pour honorer ses commandes en temps et en heure. veuillez agréer Monsieur mes salutations distinguées

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by kaber029 Go to original post
    its great to hear that its being worked on but there's less than 14 hours left until the game is meant to arrive and i still havent recieved any shipping confirmation or any response to my support ticket and its starting to worry me. i'd love to have someone i could get in touch with if there was some problem with shipping so that i could maybe get a code to play it on the 2nd in a worst case scenario or something. ive waited a long time for odyssey and i'd be really sad to not get to play it when expected.
    Can you send me the support case number so I can check out the order?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bandicoot Go to original post
    Can you send me the support case number so I can check out the order?
    Is there a way to send it in a private message or do i just say it here?

Is there a way to send it in a private message or do i just say it here?
    It's totally up to you, there's no problem with posting it here as the info isn't of any use to anyone but us

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bandicoot Go to original post
    It's totally up to you, there's no problem with posting it here as the info isn't of any use to anyone but us
    The case number is 07049679

Buci_7's Avatar Junior Member
    Could you please check this case too?

The case number is 07049679
    Thanks, i'm sending you a private message with the tracking number now

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►