Rudemod 69's Avatar Senior Member

HLC's (29.9.18 ~ 6.10.18)

HLC's (September 29th to October 6th).

1. Cted ~ Rock 'n' Gravel (Easy)
    2. Shiznit57 ~ TFT Almost Paradise (Medium)
    3. FusionShared ~ Bikersville (Medium)
    4. Cannibal Shogun ~ Skyscraper Warehouse (Medium)
    5. Trials Monks ~ TRM Moonlight Sonata (Hard)
    6. VEGAS TRASH ~ Pigeon Droppings (Hard)
    7. FusionShared ~ Chiron_0 (Hard)

Optional Extreme

8. elCamsterino ~ [elC] Green Machine (Extreme)

Track 1, 2, 5, 7, FusionShared or FusionCommunity (PS4). Track 7 is by Souzr (PC).

Same as last week, folks. If you're interested in running them, post your name on here and your times when you have them. I'll do the LB's as I did last week.

Trash talk/banter is encouraged.

No Panda track this week Gerb, but will have one for next time.Apologies, pal. Time constraints.

Entrants confirmed so far:

Boop
    Rude
    Boss
    Gerb
    Richie
    Mr Boozy
    Matt
    Cam
    Jay
    Marcus
    Jet
    Vimes
    Nova
    Mo

gerble72's Avatar Senior Member
    No 🐼 💕😞

I guess that’s ok 👍🏻

bigbow62's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanx Rude !

Cams track is a ninja ! .....but we'll let it slide cuz he's part of the family ❤
    .... & I've already run it 😅.... but there's still room for improvement,in fact a whole high school of rooms 😂 I'm guessing w/some luck maybe 25+/- faults.

First week of HLC's down,keep on trialin' OTHG'sters.... the weeks will fly by and Rising will be very soon.

Is it February yet ? Well... is it !

You know what the first thing we need in Rising from our good looking,smart OTHG builders *( A- bit much LOL ) naw I think they'll eat that up 😂

*A 6 bike / 1 track challenge *

*The best idea from the gang to date 🚵
    Unless UBi/LYNX has finally listened to us and we get a LB for each bike ?
    How sweet would that be !

Remember the teams are out so they need to make it up to us some how 😉

Week 2 of the OTHG HLC's starts today.... jump on the bikes and ride like the wind OTHG'sters 🏍 😎

Thanks Gerb. I will make it up to you pal.

Boss, ha ha you've ran it so no problem then lol. Besides it IS optional. Looks a sweet track. Bassa has already smashed it.

Are Ninja Tracks typically not allowed? Personally I wish more were included in the HLC's

Originally Posted by Jayfunk13 Go to original post
    Are Ninja Tracks typically not allowed? Personally I wish more were included in the HLC's
    We don't run Ninja's Jay, unless the Extreme choice is more Ninja than it is Extreme without realising it. Extremes are only optional as we cater for all skill levels, but a lot do enjoy them. I have occasionally ran Extreme tournies for the group in the past, but I/we don't generally play Ninja's. Tough Extremes/lLevel 1 maybe, I'm happy at that.

If individuals challenge each other to tackle Ninja tracks that's fine.

You running the HLC's Jay?

Like all this weeks tracks. Only ran the paradise one before but beat my time on that already.
    Skyscraper is frustrating, reckon I’ve got another second to gain on my time today.
    Edit; not tried extreme yet!

Uhm I think I'll start jumping back in the HLC's they are fun for sure it's just that I'm much better at harder tracks. Yeah I recall an extreme tourney actually but back then I just sucked all around lol so I look forward to the next one

bigbow62's Avatar Senior Member
    Well jf,

You can always step up.... help the gang and pick some tracks ! You'll soon see its not so easy to find a good all around track that all members of the gang ( with different skill levels can play )and also find some that only a few have run. We've had this.HLC recommended track picking list for many years now and it's worked fine so far.

5 or so easy - hard tracks around 30 - 50 seconds and an optional extreme !
    This is just a outline for members that haven't picked tracks yet.
    .....but we ask that pickers try to stay as close to this as possible.

WE WON'T BE RUNNING ANY NINJA'S ! Cams track might be borderline ninja but he's a OTHG builder so that's ok....btw: Nice track cam thank you !

I'm sure there are groups that run only hard,extreme & ninja tracks out there.

Not everyone will be happy with every track...every week ( belive me we know....cuz like I said at one point we ran the HLC's week in and week out w/o fail 5+ years ! That's why we ask all members to step up and pick tracks so we can get a wide range of different tracks.

That about covers the HLC's......

Thank you all for running the tracks gang and thank you Rude for helping us to get them going again......😎

"Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Chiron_0" by "Souzr" [hard] on the "pit viper" in 00:29.547.
    "Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Pigeon Droppings" by "VEGASTRASH01" [hard] on the "pit viper" in 00:39.032.
    "Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Skyscraper Warehouse" by "Ubi_Shogun" [medium] on the "pit viper" in 00:36.688.
    "Marcus" beat his record in trials fusion on "Rock 'n' Gravel" by "Cted" [easy] on the "pit viper" and went from 00:29.388 & 0 faults to 00:28.511 & 0 faults."Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "TFT Almost Paradise" by "Shiznit57" [medium] on the "pit viper" in 00:39.874.
    "Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Bikersville" by "Twist_404" [medium] on the "roach" in 00:45.522.
    5. Trials Monks ~ TRM Moonlight Sonata (Hard) in 00:28.635
    "Marcus" finished a track in trials fusion: "[elC] Green Machine" by "elCamsterino" [extreme] on the "pit viper" in 04:22.404 and 17 faults.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►