Zayets's Avatar Senior Member
    Hehehehe,
    check this out. I did a fMB with 8 he's assigned to sink that light cruiser , i think aurora is the name. Why 8? Because 2/3 of them are blasted 50 miles away from the ship , so i thought I one would escape then everything would be just fine. on top of that , I leaded a flight of 4 to distract the ack ack fire to me instead of the torpedo runners. As expected , 5 of the He's were blasted and also 2 of our flight. One of the last standing He's was blasted as well but his torpedoes were on the water. 2 torpedoes hit the ship , one missed (actually multiply this by 2) and the mothafockha was still floating! Now , you tell me , 6 He's blasted before and 2 after plus another 2 p-47 , is that realistic? i mean , there are not that many AA guns on that ship for christ sake! even if there are 10 aA guns , I find it really annoying. Since that day i do torpedo runs only on merchant ships. Now , where's that patch when you need it?
    Zayets out

Zayets's Avatar Senior Member
    hornetsting wrote:
    - Hi,
    - You don`t listen (read very well)
    -
    - I did sank a ship online.
    -
    - The order was for the bomber to attack
    - the airfield including the nearby ships.
    -
    -
    - Oh, i now regret that i don`t have
    - a track of it.
    -
    - In future i will make a track if there is a map with
    - torpedoing a ship.
    -
    - When the ship was sunk i got a message
    - ship destroyed.
    -
    - And after landing on my own airfield i got my
    - points.
    -
    -

Were you the host? also , you were the only one to drop the torpedo? I think I put 4 torpedoes in a ship while online and she was still floating. You can imagine that i found pretty easy some interesting stuffs to do instead of waating time and torpedoes on a merchant ship , eh?
    zayets out