Is there a chance for a Splinter Cell Collection on Xbox One and PS4?

We all know and love Sam Fisher and I know we have Blacklist, Conviction, and Double Agent backwards compatible for xbox one but what i really want and i believe what everyone else wants is a full remaster of the first 3 Splinter Cell games for Xbox One and PS4. It would he awesome to play the old games on modern consoles fully upgraded.
     2 people found this helpful

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Skeletron27! Thank you for the interest in this! I moved your thread to the Splinter Cell forums for greater visibility and will leave a redirect on the General forum for a few days as well.
     1 people found this helpful

Hey thanks man

xArkSlade90x's Avatar Junior Member
    I would love to see a remastered splinter cell trilogy collection of the first 3 games on xbox one and xbox one x consoles with online multiplayer modes, and characters and weapons customizations for campaing modes and multiplayer, have 4 split-screen local multiplayer too.

Hope ubisoft will start doing this year (2019). Splinter cell games are awesome stealth game and tom clancy's stories universe.

So, what about PS4 remaster of whole series? I'd really like to play original trilogy and Conviction again. C'mon, Ubisoft. You like money, and I'll pay 60 bucks for that. And I think 5 million other players would too.