Yep Prima sounds very good
     1 people found this helpful

Names for Gada's AI: Gada
    Caveira (portuguese for skull)

Primal is swell!

That Gada's AI is insanely cool lookin!

Primarys is good name for AI

ok so i've been considering a few names..
    I tend to lean more towards human names, since I like the idea of an AI being seen by its creators as an fellow being, as opposed to just being a mere kind of technical entity, and personally I think this anthropomorphic attitude fits a really well in the BG&E universe

- Hildegard: this is an old german name being derived from the words hild (battle) and gard (enclosure), and mainly known because of Saint Hildegard a 12th century german mystic who was famous for her writings and poetry and also for her prophetic visions. I think these reference make this name very cool, the only main argument I can think of against it, is that it might be a bit akward to pronounce in English

- Aurora: so this was the Roman goddess of the morning, and it means "dawn' in Latin. It sounds pretty cool, yet perhaps a bit cliché-ish

- Keala: this one is pretty cool, it means something like 'the path' in Hawaiian; besides that its is unisex or gender ambiguous which is nice in a way

- Yuri: the japanese kanji (百合) word meaning lily and probably my favorite - i think this is just really simple and beautiful for its reference to a flower, which at the same time functions as a very deep metaphor in a sense for an AI, or for anything that can be considered a conscious being if you will; where the outer, visible part, the flower, represents the superficial, the bodily, the vocal, the outer, while the invisible part, the roots, the part below, stands for the inner world, the mental, the deep, the elusive, the subconscious
    (a cool alternative for this one is the name Sayuri (sa meaning little, yuri meaning little))

Jade is not herself

The AI's name should be La Muerte, due to her being a skull.

As a name, I would suggest "Reyta." It sounds both familiar, and "out there," just as the universe in the game is.

So nice to see Pey'j and Jade again !

For the AI, I'd call it "Let's".
    Why ? Because being a space pirate is all about optimal choices and calling your ship's AI "Let's" makes for great order senteces :
    - Let's get out of here
    - Let's kill them all