-HH-Dubbo's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi all. Love the new damage graphics model on the Tempest.

I had a screenie from the other side with the whole engine compartment open. It was nice.

But there seems to be a part of the cockpit that moves with the front gun of the Ju88. It seems to be an ID plate and a piece of pipe that detach from the aircraft and move in unison with the front gun elevating and traversing.

And ...

I was shocked to see these things moving about on the floor when my invisible AI gunner was aiming.

-HH-Dubbo's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi all. Love the new damage graphics model on the Tempest.

I had a screenie from the other side with the whole engine compartment open. It was nice.

But there seems to be a part of the cockpit that moves with the front gun of the Ju88. It seems to be an ID plate and a piece of pipe that detach from the aircraft and move in unison with the front gun elevating and traversing.

And ...

I was shocked to see these things moving about on the floor when my invisible AI gunner was aiming.

Not a glitch but we also noticed that when one of us pranged the Mossie and broke off part of the wing, you could see the interior wooden construction. Nice stuff!

Yes the DMs on the Mossie and Tempest are Superb(especially the Tempest almost work taking some hits just to gawk at it)
    That Ju-88 bug was a bit disconcerting the first time I saw it, as it was a Cockpit label that suddenly started moving around!