They don't have a clue how to balance a fighting game... I've said it before and I'll say it again--these guys aren't fighting game guys

Originally Posted by tehemperorer Go to original post
    They don't have a clue how to balance a fighting game... I've said it before and I'll say it again--these guys aren't fighting game guys
    They should make the next installment of Viva Pinata. The game has been out for 1 year and 6 months and they haven't done anything for the turtle meta. I get in more 1v2+ fights and they 2+ players just stand there waiting and waiting so they can do a dodge attack or parry. The fact it's more rewarding to be a coward in this game than it is to actually fight is why this game failed in the eyes of so many players. Yes they have fixed the connections issues(mostly) but they haven't addressed the balancing issues. The 3 new heroes coming will only reinforce the defensive meta. It's all there was on the beta for the new expansion. I'm willing to bet that the only reason the remaining players that play this game only play because there's nothing better to play. I'd start a poll on that last statement but I know the Mods of this forum would remove it.
     1 people found this helpful