Ubi-Alien's Avatar Community Manager

Year 2 Update - Operations & Maintenance

Hi Ghosts,

Following our previous update after the release of Special Operation 2, our team wanted to reach out with more news about how we’re supporting the future of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands.

Content Roadmap

Our next update, Operations & Maintenance, will be released on Tuesday, September 18. The fixes in this update will address bugs flagged by our community, and will offer a brand-new item pack for Year 2 Pass owners.

Year 2 Pass

Based on community feedback about the value of the Year 2 Pass, we are offering the Operator Pack for free with this update for Pass owners.
    This pack will contain one weapon for PvE and two cosmetic customization items (t-shirt and vest) that can be used in PvP or PvE.

Each future title update of Year 2 will also include an item pack for Year 2 Pass owners. We’ll update you with more specifics on the contents of each pack closer to their release.

Community-Requested Bug Fixes and Improvements

A full list of fixes and improvements coming in this next update will be released on Monday, September 17, on the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands website.

We’ll be implementing fixes in PvE and PvP, such as addressing the locked weapon attachments bug and the New Campaign entry in the main menu instead of Continue Campaign bug, improving the quality of Operation Archangel, and more.

In regards to the bug where weapon attachments appear as locked: our team has heavily investigated this and we do have a fix. But, due to the complexity of the issue, we will need to hear back from our community to be sure it has been addressed for all of our players. So please let us know if you encounter any further issues with this following our next Update.

Our team will also be addressing a number of bugs that were having an impact on player experiences in Ghost Mode.

Please stay tuned for more information in the upcoming patch notes.

Known Issues List

We are updating the Known Issues list to ensure you’re aware of the bugs we’re currently investigating. There will be an up-to-date list available in the Technical Support section of the forums during the week of September 17 to coincide with the release of TU16.

Our team is closely monitoring all your feedback, and we greatly appreciate the time you take to comment. Each comment is invaluable in guiding our efforts to ensure Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is a continually enjoyable experience for our community.

We’ll aim to maintain regular updates regarding upcoming patches, content, and features.

Thank you, Ghosts.

Mr Wet Poopz's Avatar Senior Member
    Regarding Ghost War, will there be any balance changes made, or will this patch only address bugs?

Originally Posted by J_Hor630 Go to original post
    Regarding Ghost War, will there be any balance changes made, or will this patch only address bugs?
    LOL, dont go confusing them now Mr Wet poopz

thank you, this completely changes the season pass and makes it worth it. I am sure many will be singing praise and buying the season pass for the new plate carrier

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alien Go to original post
    Based on community feedback about the value of the Year 2 Pass, we are offering the Operator Pack for free with this update for Pass owners.
    This pack will contain one weapon for PvE and two cosmetic customization items (t-shirt and vest) that can be used in PvP or PvE.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! Appreciate all the hard work you guys put in. Freaking love this game and so does our entire milsim.

Why would we want a new weapon that we're more than likely not gonna be able to customize and it's gonna have the worst stats you could possibly get on a weapon? The only good thing is the pack is free cos I for one would not pay anymore money for in store weapons.

Niyvandir's Avatar Member
    I sincerly hope PSG-1 sound bug is being addressed this patch since it has such a gamebreaking feel on Ghost War. Thanks for reaching out a bit!

Hope the bug on the 416's compensators will be fixed!

Ubisoft it would be better if the year 2 pass gave us not only early access to content drops for the campaign but give us the dlc packs that release with that dlc. Like the Rainbow Six pack, we should have been givin that since the dlc is paired with the special operation, we dont care about the small content you add in between special operations that are cosmetics or weapons we can't customize. I felt lied to when I purchased the year 2 pass and got the Splinter Cell pack for free but then every other pack associated with these Special Operations I have to pay for? Sorry but that has really caused some of my respect for you to dwindle. We spent our extra money on the game for new content so we didnt have to spend a bunch more and so far we have nothing to show for it at all. I love Wildlands but if I'm going to be ripped off and given nothing when I paid for something I may as well just quit Wildlands and cut my losses.

While I do agree that I was led to believe that purchasing season 2 pass would include the DLC, I can't complain about the additional items. I do struggle to understand exactly what it was that I received with the purchase since everything is available to all players? I purchased season 2, but I still have to purchase the add on items once they drop. I really feel that there should be unique items given to those that purchase the pass, this might encourage others to pick it up.
    As to additional weapons, they should have the ability to customize them. The LVOA-C, should have some form of customization options. We can either get the division model or grind through tier mode. I also feel that weapon upgrades should be always on once you've leveled them up. It sucks that by the time you've upgraded them and have progressed through tier it no longer matters, because enemies are ****ing terminators with perfect shots and can kill you from 300 meters away. I really feel that weapon upgrades should always stay active, even carry over to new games.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►