I got ban because of wanted a refund please read and help

i have been playing Growtopia like 1700 DAY. and today i wantted to buy a subscription, and it writes 1,500 daily gems. So i bought and i clicked ti info at 30D SUBS. Then i saw 500 daily gem so i DIDNT USE IT and wanted to refund. And i got ban ! just banned me for no reason ? i have 1700 DAY and ban me for refund ! How is that possible ? if is it about money, cancel it and open my account !
    also i used this page ;
    https://growtopiagame.com/faq/detail...roid-purchases

and there is nothing about banning for refund. You are not selling items as you offered.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi JohnAxee,

Did you ask for a refund or did you perform a Chargeback? You will likely have account action taken if you did a Chargeback as this is not the correct procedure and can have legal ramifications.

We're not able to assist with issues for Growtopia, unfortunately, you'd need to do through their Support through the site here.

Thank you

Hello ubisoft

I get banned for 729day i wanna get unbanned back can? The reason i get banned maybe because i spam but i spam only little by little using keyboard not pc

I got banned 750days with no reason

I got banned like 750days and i didnt did anything bad really can you check my account my id is ‘item’
    Really im crying i did growtopia like 4years and i just got banned 2year

Delta7200's Avatar Member
    Did you not read what Baron wrote a YEAR ago? Ubisoft can't help you, Growtopia is it's own horrible little ecosystem. Reminds me of how people occasionally come here to complain about howrse? Like that game sounds like it's run by a bunch of toxic 14 year olds. Still, closed ecosystem, you'd have to work through THEIR support solutions.

I got 2 years ban why???

I got bans 2 years grow id is:KahviGTs i did do nothing please help

Hello ubisoft

I got banned but i didnt do anything wrong.Pls could you unban me my name is benbarragrl

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    As Ubi-Baron says in post #2, we are unable to assist for issues with Growtopia. Please refer to post #2 for a link to Growtopia's Support.

Hello again Ubisoft

I got banned again but i didnt do anything bad.Could you pls unban me?My name is benbarragrl.

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Ninj4Chris, it has been mentioned several times now in this thread that we are unable to assist for issues with Growtopia, including right after your first post in the thread. Please refer to post #2 for a link to Growtopia's Support.