Graphicial enhancements on the history collection?

A the title says.

Will the history collection improve the graphics? I am a huge fan of The Settlers 5 and I would be really if it got improved in any way, shape or form.

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    They won't get a big graphical overhaul as we want to preserve the original feel of the games.

There will be some technical improvements but those mostly affect the older titles.
    The Settlers 5 will be windows 10 compatible and have its multiplayer reactivated via Uplay.

Honestly. That's fine by me. I can't wait to replay The Settlers 5 and also get to experience the older versions as well. This is going to be so good.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Thorlof Go to original post
    They won't get a big graphical overhaul as we want to preserve the original feel of the games.

There will be some technical improvements but those mostly affect the older titles.
    The Settlers 5 will be windows 10 compatible and have its multiplayer reactivated via Uplay.

One more question. When will pre orders be up? Or do you have to wait untill the collection is fully released.

Ubi-Barbalatu's Avatar Community Developer
    Hello,

We don't have any details about pre-order yet. Once we know more, we will share it.

Cheers,
    Barbalatu

Ubi-Barbalatu's Avatar Community Developer
    Hello,

We don't have any details about pre-order yet. Once we know more, we will share it.

Cheers,
    Barbalatu