Shame on You, Ubi

So not only do I have to lose due to a DDOS attack or to a cheater in the enemy team, but if I win In spite of everything In any case I'll lose mmr points. Congratulations, nice shameful system.

In any case you have yet to explain why only I and one friend in a group of five have suffered this rollback.

A system thought badly and functioning badly.
    Whoever thinked this really have to re-study basic logic.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by sghirian Go to original post
    So not only do I have to lose due to a DDOS attack or to a cheater in the enemy team, but if I win In spite of everything In any case I'll lose mmr points. Congratulations, nice shameful system.

In any case you have yet to explain why only I and one friend in a group of five have suffered this rollback.

A system thought badly and functioning badly.
    Whoever thinked this really have to re-study basic logic.

Hello!

Our suggestions have been presumptions based on the information provided, however we can review your account to see if this is indeed what happened.

Here you go -

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport
    - Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

- Live Chat: https://support.ubisoft.com/Cases/New

A support agent will verify your ownership of the account, then explain what happened to your MMR.

It's also possible that this drop in MMR is completely normal. The amount of MMR gained / lost is based on our system's expectation of whether you will win or lose. The more unexpected the result, the higher the difference in MMR gained / lost.

I hope that makes sense, but feel free to come back to us should you have any questions.

Live Chat is not working - "not currently available"
    On twitter they NEVER asnwer
    I'll try on FB

So if I unexpectly lost a game, I have to lose 273 MMR points? If so it's a ****** up system.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by sghirian Go to original post
    Live Chat is not working - "not currently available"
    On twitter they NEVER asnwer
    I'll try on FB

So if I unexpectly lost a game, I have to lose 273 MMR points? If so it's a ****** up system.

Live Chat is a service that isn't available 24/7 and therefore there will be times when you won't be able to get through to us.
    Twitter and Facebook - we do respond to each query we receive, however depending on the volume of contacts we receive, we may not be able to get back to you immediately.

In regards to matchmaking, you can find more details by visiting the following article.

Should you have any further questions, let us know!

Can now confirm that this is a waste of time. Reported ddossers with the time, date, screen name and videos and still playing the same people doing the same thing.

Worst part is Iíve only been reporting the most blatant ones, the guys who Ddos near the start of the round While rushing in to plant etc.

If they canít even ban those guys whatís the point of reporting the teams that ddos at the end of the game so you get no elo and waste 40+ mins playing a game. Got ddossed a record 5 times yesterday and that was before the server lag started after the update.

Ubisoft stop pretending youíre banning anyone at all. Takes too much time to report a player for you to do jack **** about it.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Kayron_16 Go to original post
    Can now confirm that this is a waste of time. Reported ddossers with the time, date, screen name and videos and still playing the same people doing the same thing.

Worst part is I’ve only been reporting the most blatant ones, the guys who Ddos near the start of the round While rushing in to plant etc.

If they can’t even ban those guys what’s the point of reporting the teams that ddos at the end of the game so you get no elo and waste 40+ mins playing a game. Got ddossed a record 5 times yesterday and that was before the server lag started after the update.

Ubisoft stop pretending you’re banning anyone at all. Takes too much time to report a player for you to do jack **** about it.
    Hello Kayron,

All player reports are investigated on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the team.

As Support we cannot provide the expected time for reports to be looked into or the expected outcome, but rest assured DDoS reports are being taken very seriously as part of the teams current focus on addressing the Communities Concerns and Top issues, which you can read more into here.

More than a week has passed from when I wrote to ubi support on twitter. No response.
    On fb, nothing.
    Live chat not working due to covid.
    Now? How much I have to wait?
    I am on the edge of can't play with my friend due to mmr limit.
    This game already if full of exploit, ddos, ecc
    Now this.

Hey sghirian,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Our Facebook and Twitter support is live, however if we do happen to receive higher volume of contacts than per usual, there is a possibility for a delayed response, however in all instances we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

In regards to live-chat support, it's not the service that operates 24/7 and there are some time limitations when you can/cannot contact us, however it is most certainly present.

In terms of the MMR issue - I understand that you're unable to play with your friend due to MMR limit. This is something that has been implemented and went live when Ember Rise was introduced. To find more details about the change, have a look at the following article.

Should you have any questions, let us know!

Ddosing

I think people who get ddosed should not lose Mmr and the other team should loose mmr cause theyíre cheating and ruining other peoples games because they have 0 skill and have to boot people to win Iím tired of not being able to play ranked because I keep getting kicked. Also websites like xresolver shouldnít be a thing yes I know itís not illegal to pull ips; but I think itís ridiculous that someone can just go on a website search your gamer tag and just ******g dos you which is in fact ILLEGAL. UBISOFT FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST FIX THIS.

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Ns.87460 Go to original post
    I think people who get ddosed should not lose Mmr and the other team should loose mmr cause they’re cheating and ruining other peoples games because they have 0 skill and have to boot people to win I’m tired of not being able to play ranked because I keep getting kicked. Also websites like xresolver shouldn’t be a thing yes I know it’s not illegal to pull ips; but I think it’s ridiculous that someone can just go on a website search your gamer tag and just ******g dos you which is in fact ILLEGAL. UBISOFT FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST FIX THIS.
    Hey there.

We are actively working on this for consoles, we talked about this a little bit in our top issues and community concerns blog post here which was updated a few days ago.

If you encounter this in game and suspect other players of being involved in a DDoS attempt please report those players to us on a support case as well as in-game. You can reach us either through the support website by opening a live chat session or alternatively through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter and they will be able to create a support case for you. Thanks.

Still no responde from anything. Live chat unavailable in any hour of the day. 2+ week of absolute nothing.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello sghirian,

Would you happen to have a case number from support? Were you able to give them your Ubisoft username - 'sghirian' through Twitter and Facebook?

I have checked your account and I cant seem to find a case number.

Usually when players contact us through social media, we will link your account so I would be able to find your case, but at the moment, there is no support case that shows up for you?

Getting Internet Booted

I was just playing ranked and got a kid to admit he booted my internt offline. How do I get this kid banned forever
    ?

Hey trevormubi,

Thank you for reaching out, welcome to forums and I am sorry to hear about this.

If you do have details of the games you've mentioned, or if you ever encounter suspicious activity in the future again, can you reach out to us by providing the following details:

1. When did this happen (exact time if possible)
    2. Name of the player responsible for the DDoS
    3. Any video link is useful

This will allow us to investigate the matter further and take action accordingly.

Please do note that player reporting is against our forum rules, so for these sort of matters, reach out to us via one of the following channels:

1. Support website
    2. Facebook
    3. Twitter

In the meantime, here's the article with the latest updates regarding top issues and community concerns, for more information in regards to where we stand with things.

Should you have any questions, let us know!

Ddoss attacks

This is honestly getting ridiculous at this point, Iíve been playing this game since day 1 and have dealt with all the bugs/glitches/MnK whatever, but I canít even play a game in plat without getting dossed, how are you going to release content when your player base canít even play it? Well after 6 years full of ups and downs Iím finally uninstalled your trash game that you clearly donít care about. ( unless itís about PC of course)
     1 people found this helpful

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey,

Sorry to hear you have been disconnected from DDOS attacks and that you feel this way about the game. We care about all issues that affect the game on PC or console and this is something being looked into further by the dev team, but if you have a link to a YouTube video of the incident and know the username of who it was, I can take this off you and pass it on to our team who investigate cheating and player conduct reports, though, we're unable to provide anything back or add mmr if you received an abandonment penalty from this unfortunately, as it's not something we have the ability to do.

Ddos is out of control

I have been trying to play the game everyday and now I feel like I can't 4 of my placements i have been ddosed and everyday if feels like i just get dossed as soon as I start wining. Can you just add a feature that allows our gt to be anonymous and so that they cant see our profile. I just cant play the game anymore with how bad this is.

ya im having a similar issue. Feels like every game people are getting ddos'ed

Ive also seen a huge increase in Dos Attacks. Seems like its every game now that someone is getting booted from the game. Game is almost unplayable at this point.

Hi there, thank you for getting in contact and sorry to see you believe you are being DDoS attacked.

If you would like to help us fight back against these hackers, please contact us through -

Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/
    Twitter Support - https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

If you do report these players to us, remember to give us the following information -

- Mention DDoS when contacting us
    - Game you were playing and what platform?
    - Exact time and date of match this happened
    - Suspected hacker names (A screenshot of the leaderboard / team would also help)
    - Any video clips of the match showing you being hacked / disconnected
    - Any messages you may have received from these cheating players

Once you can provide us with all of this information we will be happy to pass this onto our security team from there, thank you!

Hello everyone, thank you for getting in contact about DDoS and I am sorry to see this it is affecting so many of you.

If you would like to help us find these players which will result in their permanent ban, please see this post here -
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...cks-on-console

Thank you for your help with this.

have been waiting in game for over 1 and half hours because of HydraCaps glitching

HydraCaps an Xbox1 user Decided that as they where loosing the game they would use the in game chat function to crash to stall there game restart and then stall the server. now my team and i have been waiting unable to surrender down a player refusing to take the abandonment penalty for over an hour and a half. it is getting ridicules. plz ubisoft fix this bug and if possible ban this player and or at least roll back any mmr that might happen from this

Hi there scout 822, thank you for getting in contact and sorry to see you believe your team were being DDoS attacked and lobby froze.

If you would like to help us fight back against these hackers, please contact us through -

Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/
    Twitter Support - https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

If you do report these players to us, remember to give us the following information -

- Mention DDoS when contacting us
    - Game you were playing and what platform?
    - Exact time and date of match this happened
    - Suspected hacker names (A screenshot of the leaderboard / team would also help)
    - Any video clips of the match showing you being hacked / disconnected
    - Any messages you may have received from these cheating players

Once you can provide us with all of this information we will be happy to pass this onto our security team from there, thank you!

DDos Attacks that result in abandon sanctions

You know I have been playing this game since launch and DDos attacks always happened but you picked yourself and moved on won the next few games etc.... But now people do it in overtime or right before the end of the game to where I and my friends can't get back into the game before it ends and end up getting slapped with an abandon penalty every time. The best part is the support team on my case can only tell me that its been reported to the proper teams and then thank me for my feedback. Unless something happens to effectively ban DDosers or roll back abandon sanctions for victims of these attacks then me and others like me are going to leave this game. Unfortunately most players are not willing to pay for VPNs to protect their routers and it is much easier to rent a bot service and hit people off their internet. I guess what I'm asking is if ubi has a plan or will remove abandon sanctions for good?

Hello Sman65, thank you for getting in touch.

At the moment when we successfully locate these players it will result in a permanent ban. We can also ban players IP addresses and computers as well as their accounts.

I understand your frustrations with the issue and how the affected players in the match will get disconnected which can lead to temporary abandonment sanctions for multiple disconnections or leaving the lobby just before the match starts.

The Siege team are always looking at player feedback on this and ways to correct this, for more information, please see their post on this and keep an eye out for more updates -

Top Issues and Community Concerns - https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/r...TaRhQwghjStqn2

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234