🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Any news on the legacy outfits?

has any been confirmed or how they will work? In origins I half the time use either altair or aguilar.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    As far as I know, the only "Legacy" thing is the option to have Evie Frye as a lieutenant.

Personally, I like the idea of legacy lieutenants, and I hope there are more on the way. But outfits would be great, too.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    If I got Legacy outfits, I'd wear Evie's from Syndicate (playing Kassandra)

legacy lieutenants sounds pretty cool, I hope they include the outfits cause it helps me roleplay that I am an assassin even those this is before their time. I think the legacy outfits could also work well for both main characters as their are robes they could use for either character from many games.
     1 people found this helpful

OxIdOAC's Avatar Senior Member
    I actually never used any legacy outfits in any AC games, although it looks cool and i collected them all, it kinda breaks the mood of the history period i play with current protagonist, and i always use default outfit.... So, i'm ok with or without legacy outfits...

I'm the same way with period clothing... to me it could do more to break immersion of the game to look like Ezio in Egypt etc.
    But I can see how it might be fun to romp around in too.

in origins I mainly used altair and aguilar cause they could fit the time period more and I think they could work in odyssey to.

Ya I can see Altair's more - in both games

i just wonder if they can use them with the new gear system.

Ghost416's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Betrayedunbound Go to original post
    in origins I mainly used altair and aguilar cause they could fit the time period more and I think they could work in odyssey to.
    Yeah, same here. Ezio's and Edward's outfits just stood in contrast way too much after I wore them a couple times and I later wished I hadn't wasted the Club credits on them. At least I was able to build up a small surplus to use in ACOD by playing FC5, which offered exactly nothing I wanted.

I hope Odyssey has Bayak's and Amunet's Hidden Ones outfits. Those I could definitely see myself using a lot.

Originally Posted by Betrayedunbound Go to original post
    i just wonder if they can use them with the new gear system.
    Seems like it was stated in a YouTuber's video (I think it was one of JoRaptor's? Not sure) that they would be available as individual pieces. Don't take that as a definite, though.