UBISOFT Store needs to change!!! Lets be equal between US and Europe!

I wanted to leave this post to find out if there are others that feel the way I do about this issue. Now I am from the US and am a collector of AC items. Now my issue is how items are sold over in Europe and we here in the states do not have a chance to purchase them outright. We have to go through 3rd party vendors or go on ebay and purchase the items at bloated prices. Like right now there is a new AC Rogue statue coming out for sale and we have no chance of purchasing it. There is another Aveline De Granpre coming out next month with the same issue. Ubisoft there should at least be a store or something that gives us the chance to purchase these items at the base price like everyone in Europe does. Also vice versa. Now if there are any ways we can get these items please let me know I would really appreciate it. If not I feel this needs to change. Please people put your post here if you feel the same way. Thank you

What is this post doing in the Expanded Universe section?

You think this is bad ? How about paying the the US Dollar price 1:1 in Euro for every game and video game console ?
    For example the PS4 at release was 399$ but also 399€.
    399$ is about 348€ so as a european you pay 50€ or 57$ extra for no reason, talk about getting screwed by corporations...