LeDragonSYNC's Avatar Member

AC patches needed 3.0

PATCH to AC UNITY NEEDED: Fleur de Lys (weapon)

PATCH to BLACK FLAG NEEDED : All mcfarlene codes Bonus ( mostly costumes for edwards ) + all Ac Iniates Bonuses (ship customs and song for the ship crew mostly )

edit: black flag; readd a way to get the community events unlockables.

edit: AC Origins readd the quest " a gift from the gods"
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi hello , someone going to take care of this ? Been asking that for years
     1 people found this helpful

+1 to theses requested/needed patches.

UbiSnout's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello everyone!

There no patch nor additional content planned for Unity or Black Flag at the moment.

You could at least give the Unity sword, it's free in asia. It is impossible to get it otherwise.

I second patching previous games that had events (or aren't available outside of somewhere) getting patched to add those things to make them available to everyone. Whether it's a free dlc pack, new chests through out the world, or just being in your inventory. *cough* this goes for AC Origins too. *cough* If you won't re-add the gift from the gods quest then at least put the items in a helix pack *cough*

Originally Posted by blackassassi824 Go to original post
    I second patching previous games that had events (or aren't available outside of somewhere) getting patched to add those things to make them available to everyone. Whether it's a free dlc pack, new chests through out the world, or just being in your inventory. *cough* this goes for AC Origins too. *cough* If you won't re-add the gift from the gods quest then at least put the items in a helix pack *cough*
    Hi blackassassin. Havent gotten the time to play origins yet. So they done that origins also ? Can you be more precise about whats missing ; i mean unobtainable in origins so i add it to main post. Thnx for supporting us.

They removed The quest called "Gift from the Gods" it was a quest put in with parntership of the guys who made Final Fantasy, basically you can some Final Fantasy items by completing this quest (a sword, a shield, and a mount), but they removed it on December 19th of 2018, a year after it's release. And it was removed without warning, there was no "Heads up! This is ending soon!"

Oh I just thought of something, do you need the names of the items or?

No its fine. Let's try and make it simple for ubi hehe. Yah thnx for support i edited the main thread.