New games for the creed franchise

Hi everyone here is something for ubisoft to ponder on ,The Assassin Creed franchise as done well over the years and i still think many more years to come can still see this growing ,
    I don't know if anyone else as thought of this but if not here is something that will give you something to think about.

with all the assassins creeds that's come out one major time line and area for the creed to explore would be ancient japan the time of the shogun ,the ninja one of the most powerful assassins in the world with samurai and many other factions this would be a great creed story line to work on .other areas and time lines would be the 2 world wars .

But one i would really love to see would be medieval times in England (uk) wales Scotland ect ,characters around that time you have robin hood ,Ivanhoe ,the black knight ,king Richard the lion heart ,Scotland also had famous characters like Rob Roy ,William Wallace ,many others .so all in all plenty to check up on .the game play speaks for itself being a creed but extra content could be added Tournaments was a big thing in this time line and wars was put on hold to host a jousting tournament .It was a time of honour amongst nobles.
    so this would make for some really great game play.
    we don't have anything on the market what so ever for jousting with in all the medieval games that's out there.castle sieges and many other things can be thrown in to this to make the game bigger and better than all the creeds so far .

another time line was the days of the highway man also based in uk but i do believe this also happened in Europe .the time of the musketeers would be another .So you have plenty of history through out the world to keep this game going for many years .
     1 people found this helpful

Remake assassins creed 4

Please remake assassins creed black flag with engine assassins creed origin

I think Black Flag was perfect and don't need any remakes. As for Scotland.....it can be, not separately, but in Vikings' Game.