iruet's Avatar Member

[Website] bugs and improvements

I noticed a few issues with the website when looking at different languages. This is what I saw when I used the English language:

This is what I saw at the French alliance page:

I bet there are more issues, but these are the ones I found atm. Could you make sure these get fixed?
    I like the look of the settlers alliance page, it looks like the anno union one, that makes it really intuitive to navigate through the pages. Well done on that part

If you find more bugs or have any ideas to improve the site, please leave a comment

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Community Manager
    Thank you for pointing that out, no idea how I didn't notice that after already replying to some people.
    Will check right away or otherwise get back to it tomorrow when my mind is "fresher".

And yeah, let us know if you stumble upon more issues like this, we'll try to fix them asap.

Cheers!

Ubi-Barbalatu's Avatar Community Developer
    Hi,

Thank you very much for your post. We are already aware of this and will hopefully fix it in the near future. Luckily, it is not breaking anything, it just doesn't look good.

Appreciate your report.

Cheers,
    Barbalatu

iruet's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Barbalatu Go to original post
    Hi,

Thank you very much for your post. We are already aware of this and will hopefully fix it in the near future. Luckily, it is not breaking anything, it just doesn't look good.

Appreciate your report.

Cheers,
    Barbalatu
    No problem, it's just a strange somehow re-occuring bug

And Thorlof, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself... We're all humans (I hope so) and make mistakes

Ubi-Barbalatu's Avatar Community Developer
    I know iruet. It shouldn't happen and we have forwarded it to get it fixed. At the moment I can just wait until it has been implemented.