Wall glitching

Hallo everyone, our favourite wall glitch team is back. In the video link you can see an easy way to deal with them. Who else here in the forum met those two „players“?

https://youtu.be/e0bGQP9QH3s
     1 people found this helpful

Hey Chris,

it's me, Donotsue

Look, I would like to be so nice and give you the chance to contact me. I AM really sorry for that wall glitching. I even myself don't like it, because it is boring and it breaks the fun of the game.

Yes, Luzy and I we did it many times, but Yesterday was the last time for a long time ago we had fun with this glitch.

On the other hand ... I payed for the game and for its bugs and glitches. So ... This glitch can be seen as a payed tool I can use whenever I want (and whenever anybody wants, that payed for this game).

Please understand this: If you got a problem with this glitch, it's the fault of Ubi Soft. If you want to say something about the glitch, please, don't be shy and write to the right people at Ubi.

But hey, look: I will not use this ****ing glitch anymore, if you want so, I'll promise

Hope to see you next time, and I would really be happy, if we can play together "the right way" in the future Let's just have some gaming fun together, not more

With best greetings from boring Germany ...
    DoNotSue

P.S.: And yes, I will talk to Luzy, that he allthough stopps that wall glitching. Please don't think bad about us two ... Luzy is in reality a good-heart person, I know him for over 1 1/2 years and he allthough says, that this wall-glitch makes him feel so bad (like me). We will stop this NOW :-***

I must say, that i once found myself inside a building that i fell through accidentally and continued playing by becoming a target and then i felt never again due to i would not like someone using this glitch thus i stopped. I then discovered by someone on how to actually purposely get through into a building of any type and although i know how to, i will not be a target for hunters in this manner.

Just thought to share this and for players to not become victim to the glitch and to conciser it to be truly embarrassing to be a target and even worst if one would be doing it for points.

With respect donotsue, I love how Chris dealt with you lol, punished is more the word lol.

Originally Posted by donotsue Go to original post
    Hey Chris,

it's me, Donotsue

Look, I would like to be so nice and give you the chance to contact me. I AM really sorry for that wall glitching. I even myself don't like it, because it is boring and it breaks the fun of the game.

Yes, Luzy and I we did it many times, but Yesterday was the last time for a long time ago we had fun with this glitch.

On the other hand ... I payed for the game and for its bugs and glitches. So ... This glitch can be seen as a payed tool I can use whenever I want (and whenever anybody wants, that payed for this game).

Please understand this: If you got a problem with this glitch, it's the fault of Ubi Soft. If you want to say something about the glitch, please, don't be shy and write to the right people at Ubi.

But hey, look: I will not use this ****ing glitch anymore, if you want so, I'll promise

Hope to see you next time, and I would really be happy, if we can play together "the right way" in the future Let's just have some gaming fun together, not more

With best greetings from boring Germany ...
    DoNotSue

P.S.: And yes, I will talk to Luzy, that he allthough stopps that wall glitching. Please don't think bad about us two ... Luzy is in reality a good-heart person, I know him for over 1 1/2 years and he allthough says, that this wall-glitch makes him feel so bad (like me). We will stop this NOW :-***
    Hello Donotsue, I am happy about your positive comment and your insight.
    Also, I am pleased that my video shows you the unfairness to others and that you both decided to give up the wall-glitching.

Best regards

I have often seen Luzifer on many occasions using this method and some others as well and however though when i see anyone using this glitch more than once i wait to see them as a green color chasing a target and then lol i shoot their car etc. It would be good however to acutely be able to tell the person as to why (at that point if i succeed in shooting and blowing their car up) i am shooting at their car,

Originally Posted by ZERO_1_SICK Go to original post
    I have often seen Luzifer on many occasions using this method and some others as well and however though when i see anyone using this glitch more than once i wait to see them as a green color chasing a target and then lol i shoot their car etc. It would be good however to acutely be able to tell the person as to why (at that point if i succeed in shooting and blowing their car up) i am shooting at their car,
    Sounds like the definition of Karma xD

Hi Chris,

Indeed

Hey Zero,

the real purpose of Luzis and mines handling, I want to tell you, why we did this (and many other things):
    Luzifer and me we were not on the aim to shoot other people on an unfair way. We were on our daily mission to find new glitches, bugs, logical coding errors and unforeseen handling of the gaming engine, like many we found before. We got a "secret" list about this game. For example (but not so secret): Did you know, you can get into the police helicopter? Luzy and me we have constantly this crazy ideas to try this and try that in the game and to look, what happend.

Hmm ... yes, it could be, that we forgot our "bug-mission" for a while and got stuck in this "glitching-fun-trap". But please understand: In our eyes it was just fun, like this game was made for. We had never a 'plan' to make other people dissapointed about this glitch error. After a while Chris came accross, thank God! Chris' initiative showed us, that other people are already screaming for us to stop. We just never heard that scream ... ... and perhaps misused the error for a while ... I even wonder, why Ubi has never bug fixed that glith-wall-thing ... Perhaps they know that there are kiddos out in the world, which only buy this game because of the glitch ... maybee, maybee not, who knows, but thinkable.

... Yes it was unfair. I do not contradict you in any way. After we saw the video we understood, that this will have to be stopped right now! And the message arrived We stopped it now.

And you know what? I think, Ubi is allready banning us two ... If we play together, because we play(ed) this glitch *** too often, we got disconnected right in the game randomly. We deserve it! Hopefully that will at least go away someday. We learned from this thing.

Sorry again to all players we shot so unfair, when we had this glitch obsession Please, request friendship with us at the Ubi-Client, we WILL answer you and are happy to play with you, but this time we will be the fairest team members you ever met on this planet What would an alien call? "Do not be afraid, We come in peace" XD

May you have the best gaming experience in this game! We will take care for that, this time, yes sir!

With many greets
    Dono

EDIT: Please don't swear in any form on the forums. Zuzu.

;)

Hey Donotsue!

We have a lot of respect for people who have courage, those who die a thousand times and always return to a new battle, it's a matter of evolution! And you seem to be a cool guy, let's go!

Sorry for my english

Hi all, seems Chris has achieved a good thing as we can see regrets. I to try many things and glad to say that i have trophy roofs that no one has ever got on, however glad to also say that i used the tools that are within the game and also not any glitches to achieve the roof tops.

See links to my two favorite roof tops:

https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift/...98070/SNAPFISH

https://www.snapfish.com/library/sha...39070/SNAPFISH