Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

Maintenance - August 30th, 2018 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Thursday, August 30th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 2 hours.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     5 people found this helpful

Is there a way to set up a notification (such as a Tweet or something) that will let us know when the servers will be back up? I'm new to the game, loving it a lot, and my night off work falls on Thursdays, and because I work nights, I am usually just getting on whent he servers shut down, and I'm real anxious to get back on. Love this game btw. I'm excited for The Division 2.
     2 people found this helpful

aah thanks for the heads up, was wishing to farm some GE credits :P

Got a manhunt 5 off right as the server shut down, didn't realise the inventory was full and dropped all the cases on the ground. All good, see you in 2hrs!

Originally Posted by SlaughterPony Go to original post
    Is there a way to set up a notification (such as a Tweet or something) that will let us know when the servers will be back up? I'm new to the game, loving it a lot, and my night off work falls on Thursdays, and because I work nights, I am usually just getting on whent he servers shut down, and I'm real anxious to get back on. Love this game btw. I'm excited for The Division 2.
    I also work nights and its a major bummer to see that accursed 30 min countdown in the middle of my prime game time on my Thursday night, especially with the GE going on. I managed to run Lexington 3 times during the 30 minute countdown though, with getting mission complete probably 4 seconds before server shutdown. Here's to hoping my GE credits saved.

As for notifications, I just leave a tab of this page open and refresh every 20 minutes or so. its get's getting close to 4:30 CDT so hopefully we'll be back up in 20 or so.

Originally Posted by Acochisse Go to original post
    I also work nights and its a major bummer to see that accursed 30 min countdown in the middle of my prime game time on my Thursday night, especially with the GE going on. I managed to run Lexington 3 times during the 30 minute countdown though, with getting mission complete probably 4 seconds before server shutdown. Here's to hoping my GE credits saved.

As for notifications, I just leave a tab of this page open and refresh every 20 minutes or so. its get's getting close to 4:30 CDT so hopefully we'll be back up in 20 or so.
    I hear that! XD

I'm like *really* new to this game (89 hours), so I'm just trying to collect 100% Intel, Survival Guide, and Encounters/Side Missions before I start farming for the classified stuff. I got a killer pve build (Lonestar armor with Hungry Hog and Caduceus), and I can't wait to get back to gunning down LMB.

Also, I'm not sure what a Global Event does/is for. n00btastic of me, I know, but I more or less ignored it. What's there to gain in a GE?

What's happening with the servers been nearly 2 n half hours still not back up

Any Problems? No Infos!

Maintenance since to be over but we get now infos for a extension or some problems.

What’s happens guys? My friend had log in and play and still keep on getting Delta error C-1-200

They're just probably finishing up the maintenance now. I mean, they did say that it was an "estimated" time, so it's not like they have an obligation to exactly finish up in 2 hours.
     4 people found this helpful