Video link

Originally Posted by Ubi-Orion Go to original post
    Hey there.

If possible can you provide is with a video showing that the counter not increasing after killing zombies please?
    https://youtu.be/aqnAG_mgcfU

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    jonniefibe77: Thank you for providing that video! I'm sorry to see that you've been having this issue, but with this video I can see that the counter is not increasing! To better assist you, can you please confirm for me your platform? The video shows Xbox One game play footage and I need to better determine if you're having this issue for Xbox One or PS4.

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    jonniefibe77: Thank you for providing that video! I'm sorry to see that you've been having this issue, but with this video I can see that the counter is not increasing! To better assist you, can you please confirm for me your platform? The video shows Xbox One game play footage and I need to better determine if you're having this issue for Xbox One or PS4.
    I'm having the problem on xbox one

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to us jonniefibe77, I can confirm that details have been passed along to our game team for further investigation.

We do apologise about the inconvenience in the meantime, and should there be any updates, details will be posted in our official forums.

DeceaZed to ExZist

I've been having problems with the achievement DeceaZed to ExZist. My progress has been stuck at 18% for about 2 hours now. I've been doing the afk tractor strategy and I've made no progress at all.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there Juhnke!

This issue is still being investigated by the game team.

We don't have any further updates at this time but keep an eye on the Forum for updates.

Thank you!