same with me i have emailed ubisoft support and its been nearly a week now and they haven't fixed it

Same thing happened too me

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, ADHDMrTumble!

We are aware of this issue and it is actively being investigated.

At the moment there is not a time frame for when this will be resolved, however any updates on this issue will be posted on the forums.

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Hey, MrPogChamp_!

At the moment there is not a time frame for when this will be resolved, however any updates on this issue will be posted on the forums.

Hey, everyone!

Me and a friend can not buy R6 Credits in in-game store.

Hi. Me and a friend can not buy currecy packs in the siege store. The continue button is greyed out..
    Does Ubisoft not want our money? Account is all verified, re-installed, cached and such what. PLS HELP. xo
     1 people found this helpful

Same issue

do refound and buy what u want from the ubisoft website u can buy from there credits

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi everyone thank you for posting about your attempted purchase in game of credits in game on PC.

This issue has re-emerged recently and it is currently being looked into. We know some players are unable to make a purchase as the continue button is greyed out or inaccessible for them or greyed out.

I have merged some threads together with this similar issue to keep track of recent player posts affected by this.

To everyone that has posted about this thread recently, we are passing this information onto the team investigating and making note of what location our players are in who can not make a purchase, apologies for any inconvenience but thank you for your patience whilst we try to investigate a fix.

If you comment on this thread, please post the exact date and time you tried to make this purchase and if you are using a VPN, please also let us know what data server you are connected to if you know this. You can find this information out here - https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Article/000060594

I am located in New Zealand and am not using a VPN however when i use a VPN and connect to the Belgium server the steam payment options show up

However when I try to purchase credits with the VPN I get the error code something went wrong try again in a few seconds. Was only able to buy 1 currency pack before this error message showed up on all my the attempts to purchase rainbow credits
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi everyone thanks for continuing to post.
    To avoid multiple threads about the same issue, could you also please make sure to post this information in our pinned post here, so we can keep track of this without the thread being buried, thank you - https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...7#post15347837

I am in VietNam the last attempt just yesterday, I am not using any VPN, data sever SEA

Btw this is just a suggestion but can you guy extend the BP until you got the problem fix so there wouldn't have to be a rush for me

The payment method is still not showing this complain was posted a week ago and still has not even been fixed????

Same issue here. Contacted support and tried to turn on/off overlays, start as admin etc but nothing works.
    How can this be so hard to fix?

Cannot Purchase R6 credit with Steam wallet

Feb, 20, 2021, I tried to once again purchase in r6 store but then after checking both the terms and the other one the continue box remained grey, which I cannot press. This issue already been a week there is somethings I wanted to buy in shop please fix the error.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone!

Please refer to the sticky thread posted by Ubi-Milky above. We're doing the best we can to keep everyone informed in one place.

Thank you!