View Poll Results: What do you think of this map?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wow!! That's insane!

19 95.00%
  • It's okay.

1 5.00%
  • Not a big fan..

0 0%

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Revealed Full Map!

Newer Assassins, Veteran Assassins, Master Assassins, and Mentors!

Assassin's Creed Odyssey has revealed the full world map that we've never seen before! It's so much bigger than other assassin's creed games. When I clicked the link, and it blows my mind right out of the ocean. I mean have you look at that huge-*** map! It's so full of half-land and half-sea. Ahh, I remember the old days when I played AC4: Black Flag, naval combat. It was such blast memories that it makes me want to go back to my old days.

My observation about this map is very interesting and big. We've seen so many regions, large islands, and small islands that we will be discovering of this map! Which place where will I visit? Mostly Makedonia or Macedonia because I like to learn about this place that it's full of ancient history about Macedonia. You know what I mean!? I bet we will be meeting Perdiccas II and Archelaus I since they were a king of Macedon during Peloponnesian War. They were also allied with Athens. Man, this map getting me so much excitement that makes me want to eat steak. I'm pretty sure we'll be taking a few weeks to finish this map (laughs). However, I can't help it but notice at the top left corner of the map. Drachma. I bet we will make a lot of money! Don't we all?! I'm curious why are there level 48-50 in this map? Well, I'm guessing we've to kill sea monsters to get us higher level.

Thank you for your time! I'd like to hear your opinion about this map! What are you most looking forward to a place you like to visit?

Here are the links you want to check out the map and learn information about the map.
    https://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/...d-map.jpg.webp
    https://gamerant.com/assassins-creed...ull-world-map/
     3 people found this helpful

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    NICE! I wish I had watched more from Gamescom... I was more into the E3 event. A few things from that article stand out to me about the game

>
    While the world size of Odyssey is estimated to be about 62% bigger than Origins (at a reported 130km²), most of the map is covered by sea. While there’s less land mass here than in Origins, the dry realms of the world are filled with much denser content.
    > 30+ hours of Story

> It sounds like the Leveling system will the same or similar to Origins. I'm hoping it's been scaled better so we can do more missions & activities before leveling up as fast.
    In the map above, it looks like each island is scaled up to level 48, with a few exceptions (including *****s) rising all the way to 50. It’s there in the Northeastern portion of the Greek islands that gamers should expect the toughest late-game content.
    >
    Gamers who explore all there is to see in Odyssey and complete the main quest will eventually have a New Game Plus mode to play, though it won’t arrive until post-launch.
     2 people found this helpful

OxIdOAC's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice!

Although whole map has been posted already a few months ago.. But never mind, it looks full of nice little places to explore, as to compare to empty desert...

And whoever played/edited this, cheats are used, it's obvious...
     1 people found this helpful

The map level numbers were set by the developers because they're using a late gameplay build that has your character at max level for Gamescom. The devs changed the map levels to fit in with the higher level, but it won't be like that in the actual game.
     1 people found this helpful

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by OxIdOAC Go to original post
    Nice!

Although whole map has been posted already a few months ago.. But never mind, it looks full of nice little places to explore, as to compare to empty desert...

And whoever played/edited this, cheats are used, it's obvious...
    I counted more than 30 islands and the distance from SE Crete to NW Makedonia must be huge! Also there is a lot to explore and discover in the sea, mostly beneath the surface!

OxIdOAC's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Olympus2018 Go to original post
    I counted more than 30 islands and the distance from SE Crete to NW Makedonia must be huge! Also there is a lot to explore and discover in the sea, mostly beneath the surface!
    I count on that! I just love underwater exploring...

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    I count on that! I just love underwater exploring..
    Be careful of those sharks! I love that they added dolphins & sharks. I don't usually enjoy anything in water, but I did enjoy it in Origins & it looks like this will be even better. I usually skip skills that allow me to hold my breath under water longer, but I'm probly going to sink some points for it this game so I can be under longer - esp. w/ sharks around. (that is if's in the skilltree).
    I want to feed dolphins - & I wonder if we can tame sharks

Originally Posted by MnemonicSyntax Go to original post
    The map level numbers were set by the developers because they're using a late gameplay build that has your character at max level for Gamescom. The devs changed the map levels to fit in with the higher level, but it won't be like that in the actual game.
    Good to know - so no map levels but it sounds like certain cities or islands have the higher ranked enemies
    *****s Island is filled with end-game level enemies and quests, so gamers should expect other locations around the world to have a high-level bar of entry. That doesn’t necessarily mean gamers will be blocked from traversing there, but it does mean that enemies will put up a tough fight. In the map above, it looks like each island is scaled up to level 48, with a few exceptions (including *****s) rising all the way to 50.
    I'm mostly concerned w/ Leveling due to my issues in Origins but either way, I'll work out my progression if it's unbalanced. It's not that huge of an issue.

this game looks so sick, cant wait till release date

Originally Posted by ProdiGurl Go to original post

Good to know - so no map levels but it sounds like certain cities or islands have the higher ranked enemies

Uhm, I never said no map levels. They're probably going to be in the game. What it won't be is every location at level 50.