UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager

E3 2018 Trailer Breakdown

By now, you've probably seen the E3 2018 trailer, maybe even more than once. Did you catch all the references, reveals, and easter eggs? Gabrielle and Emile break it down for you in a video we just highlighted on our website. Check it out!

What do you think? Let us know below!
     1 people found this helpful

I really think there is a link between Pey'J and Jade's darkside. Maybe he is involuntary responsible for the situation and wnats to redeem himself on BG&E 2, saving her from this nightmare.

I’ll say before the dark side, Jade is alway beautiful and radiant. Peyj is responsible to take care and protect his niece.

I hope she's a killer. A martial artist mercenary maybe. I want to see some blood in this game. But at this point we can only guess.
    I'm even more interested in the game mechanics. I hope the fighting is deep with different deffense systems like blocking, parrying, dodging. And a lot of diversity and dynamism in offense too with different combos and cancels to link them and create new ones.
    Use the hybrids' characteristics to their advantage like a lot of speed for the cheetah, strength for the bear, technique for the monkey, etc. Or just play around with our expectations and give them completely different atributes. We should also be able to improve our character stats like health, speed, stamina, strength, etc.
    I can't wait to explore this huge and beauiful world.

Originally Posted by stuvakronakivik Go to original post
    I hope she's a killer. A martial artist mercenary maybe. I want to see some blood in this game. But at this point we can only guess.
    I'm even more interested in the game mechanics. I hope the fighting is deep with different deffense systems like blocking, parrying, dodging. And a lot of diversity and dynamism in offense too with different combos and cancels to link them and create new ones.
    Use the hybrids' characteristics to their advantage like a lot of speed for the cheetah, strength for the bear, technique for the monkey, etc. Or just play around with our expectations and give them completely different atributes. We should also be able to improve our character stats like health, speed, stamina, strength, etc.
    I can't wait to explore this huge and beauiful world.
    Game mechanics and a great story line is everything. Deep, immersive and controls is key, it's why the Assassins Creed has been such a success

Add online Alliance or guild creations

People should allowed to create their own alliance and fight weekly battles...
    we can have weekly sat-sunday ship battles or events ,to keep people interested in game.

i am indian, and I think very little indians know about this game, the game really has many religious contents ,which i liked it.

i would suggest to keep the game free and keep seasonal packs to get earns..

please mail me if you like this ideas
    thank you