JCL.'s Avatar Junior Member

For the love of Odin Ubisoft, do not release Jiang Jun with 600ms combo lights.

600ms lights are a thing of the past. They are completely useless, and serve as nothing but a noobtrap.

Just make them 500ms and everything's fine. But do not. Ever. Release him with 600ms lights.

Thank you.
     2 people found this helpful

They could be useful if they had some kind of frame advantage or something, but with the current gameplay system 400 ms unparriable lights are far superior to anything (this also should be erased) honestly if the game doesn't implement frame times it's going to be a hell to balance everytime. (just changing from FOTM hero to the next one)

I second this reduce to 500 make it blockable but not a silly high chance of parry at high level

As much as it hurts to say this, outside of ganks he is useless in general.

He is too slow in every aspect. 1000ms heavies and 600ms lights. The rest also seems to slow and predictable. Of course we haven't seen everything, but what i saw till now is parry deluxe. I didn't see a single viable opener.

I love the way he moves, but For Honor still severely lacks in heavy class properties.

He is slow, but not punchy and little girl PKs will parry the heck out of him, eventhough only the spear weights almost as much as them.

Sounds like they make another shugoki/lawbringer with zero attacking options. They really need to change standard lights to 500 MS for all classes this 400 MS lights on console is a Joke and not fun to play against and 600 MS lights is unusable because risk vs reward is not worth it.

Agreed.

In 1v1, he's probably going to be useless just like Law and Shug. 4v4 is where he'll shine just like Law and Shug.

If they just took away free damage from parry we wouldn't need all these ridiculously fast light attacks and unblockables to open up turtles because it would be safe to attack. They made the game pure cancer on ps4 with all the kicks and bashes, sweeps and soft faints, they changed parry into gb because the free damage was too high so why not just get rid of it all.

Originally Posted by NinjaRonin85 Go to original post
    If they just took away free damage from parry we wouldn't need all these ridiculously fast light attacks and unblockables to open up turtles because it would be safe to attack. They made the game pure cancer on ps4 with all the kicks and bashes, sweeps and soft faints, they changed parry into gb because the free damage was too high so why not just get rid of it all.
    The devs ""want it to be an Esport competitive game"" and it is not even close to being one. Remember that one tournament where that dude won using nothing but bugs to win that 10k cash? Yeah, who could forget.