hey heath_deadger i noticed this also when i had no interface on from the man game and played arcade and tried to turn it back on.

pc master race

also , if u use HDR and quit the game ur desktop is left in hdr which is funky colours, have to change rez or refresh rate to reset back to normal.

you would think this would be simple to fix... free awesome apps like mpc-hc are able to activate hdr and turn it off when the app is closed
     1 people found this helpful

I would love to hear a "We have a fix coming."

But alas, maybe they are working on the "Budget".

I REALLY hope they are working on SCRIPTING in MULTIPLAYER.

GenesisMD5745's Avatar Member
    Happens to me on PS4.

Has been a problem since launch. Very irritating bug.

Just a reminder that this is:

a Systemic,
    All Platform
    all version,
    Launch Bug
    that has not been fixed.
     2 people found this helpful

This is still happening. Sometime I need to change my mouse sensivity but couldn't do 'cause of auto menu closing.

Also, still waiting a budget fix!

Scripting in multiplayer would be awesome. I would like to create TP point like back in Quake 3 Arena maps. Also need speed modification, no jumping etc.
     2 people found this helpful

Hi yeah this happens also on ps4 and im guessing the xbox 1 as well.the menu when opened closes on its own somethings after just 2 sec or so..and it repeats it several times..i cant add a map in favorites no more in game...this is so annoying.this is being like this for longer then a month or so...its needs a fixing..

this is so annoying.this is being like this for longer then a month or so...its needs a fixing..
    I 100% agree.

"This is the first that I've heard of this issue. Please recommend that those that you know who are having this issue also reach out to us."

I am still having these issues as of playing only a few minutes ago. Menu automiacally closing while trying to nevigate them.

Will this be fixed in Title 11 update?

Nothing about it on the patch notes....

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...date-11-Arcade

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I am sorry I didn't keep track of this thread! Please feel free to send me a PM if you feel like I haven't been back to a thread in some time.

Please also note that the Arcade forum is for our community representatives. If you have a technical issue, please post them here. I appreciate the video report, and I will make sure it has gotten into the correct hands though Ubi-Holz has likely already done so.