KrYpToNiC95's Avatar Senior Member
    I got my first activation code on the first day it was released (30th August), and i signed up to Ubisoft that day. I typed in my code and it was confirmed and all was good. It is now the 4th of October and i have not received my beta code.Has anyone else received their's?

KrYpToNiC95's Avatar Senior Member
    I got my first activation code on the first day it was released (30th August), and i signed up to Ubisoft that day. I typed in my code and it was confirmed and all was good. It is now the 4th of October and i have not received my beta code.Has anyone else received their's?

AssassinVenice's Avatar Member
    Toronto, United North American States, Sol System, Citadel Space, Milky Way Galaxy
    Here too mate
    I signed up for about 2 months ago but haven´t got an code.
    Perhaps we will have to wait till it's morning in america cuz here in Portugal is ony 8 Am.
    Hope dies last.

i am still waiting for my code it is now 08.10am here in wales uk and i still havent got it i have been checking my emails since 07.30am but nothing any-one know what time we are supposed to get em??

I dunno but i am p***ed, i'm still waiting on my code from GAME to then put into the ubisoft website/or the beta bit under the assassin's creed brotherhood website, u'd think they'd have it all done so we can aturally play it on the day, no play it on the 5th, you should of advertised it being out on the fith!

i have just realised that because we are on the uk site it has those times so it says i posted this on oct 4th but it is still the third in canada. i could be wrong any aussies get their code post on here

Its definatley not UK time because i live in the UK and it is 9.02 here but it said i posted it at 1.02 ...

aagh that is a bummer!

I still dont have mine yet im also from the uk.

in another topic, someone said 8am is the start of the working day in Canada so that is 11pm in hobart soooo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►