Another spedhacker

Ok how is it that rollercoaster season was just up now this? Before I couldn't check the tracks and heard they was two I already had so I was going to take A break this bunker and now it's half-way through and it's campfire season. With two new tracks. Then I check the boards to see that this was posted two weeks ago and rollercoaster season wasn't over yet. Am I losing it or what? Is it just me here or did I miss an entire season. I just posted A week ago in the roller-coaster season asking about what the tracks are and how come I couldn't see them and suddenly today it's A new season with new tracks......

clarx1's Avatar Member
    Last season had peaks of peril available. I got confused as Captain Wheelie had pinned the wrong season the to sticky at the top of the board so it looked like last months season was the current one.

But in game the rewards wasn't showing and now I see two new tracks. I been checking them to see if they would pop up and show the names to see if I needed the tracks and now half-way through I can see they are new. But just A week ago I was talking in the roller-coaster season thread asking about the tracks not popping up and established they wasn't showing up because I didn't need them and people was telling me it was peaks and downtown two I had already and now they show up in game as something I didn't have. Idk I just made A rambling thread about it and even though I see the error your talking about.it's just aggravating me that I now would have to grind to get the tracks. Last season I made it to rank 1 which I wouldn't have done if it wasn't something I needed (i'm ranked 14 this season so I know I made it to the top) I wouldn't have done that for two tracks I didn't need so that doesn't make sense. And I was going to take this season off since I didn't need those tracks. IDK this doesn't seem right. Must be late I know I didn't need to race this season. Now I do.

clarx1's Avatar Member
    Your right the tracks didn't show there names for agers this season. Tbh the bugs are getting more plentiful and more annoying. All sort of strange things happen.