Itís a disgusting way to treat customers with a faulty item. Has everyone reported this to ubisoft I know I have several times

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by toMMyGunZ_8-88 Go to original post
    Iím not here to be nice and sugarcoat things. In a world where the the tech sector is being taken over by MILLENNIALs, are you really surprised? A song by T Rex (whoís T Rex) is probably not a high priority. Best of luck.. watch a youtube video and learn the chords... a great song to learn. And to the MILLENNIALs I just offended? Iím sorry if I hurt your little feelings.. letís take a time out.. Jesus help us.. the zombie apocalypses is almost here. Anarchy, peace, then love.... still not working and it most likely never will on ps4 unless you find a hack.

I'd be willing to bet you are a Millennial also lol

OK, it's over a year now. Can't Ubisoft provide a separate working download for this song or some kind of a patch?

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm sure they can. I think the issue is that they don't care. The lack of response to this issue and the xbox one shows they're not interested in fixing faults any more. We are nearing the end of life for Rocksmith.

Bought the song a month ago, same issue. Reported it to support. Get roboresponses with no REAL solutions. Refers me to forums, blah blah blah.
    This is honestly crap.
    Now maybe $2.99+tax isnt a huge deal singularly, but all totalled, could be a bigger deal, LEGALLY!

We'd like a resolution ASAP.
    ...from what I can tell, it's not happening...

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Cjmd74 Go to original post
    Bought the song a month ago, same issue. Reported it to support. Get roboresponses with no REAL solutions. Refers me to forums, blah blah blah.
    This is honestly crap.
    Now maybe $2.99+tax isnt a huge deal singularly, but all totalled, could be a bigger deal, LEGALLY!

We'd like a resolution ASAP.
    ...from what I can tell, it's not happening...
    I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with that song.

I have looked into this and it seems the issue is still being investigated. As there is no fix or workaround I can only recommend contacting Sony for a refund.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Lord-Flatus's Avatar Member
    This makes me think the XBox360 purchase / can't download on XBoxOne issue from July will also never be corrected.

Sony doesn't give refunds. It's stated that before you buy anything off of the PS Store. You folks know that. All I can say is from what I can tell this issue has been known for over a year.
    It's safe to say there are quite a few people that have had this experience. At $2.99 a pop times, let's say, 1000 customers, that's a free $2,990.00 for you guys. And that's a very conservative number.
    Personally, if I'm being honest, I don't want a refund, I want the product. Had I known that it was experiencing this issue, say through social media postings, I would not have purchased this. Being that it's YOUR product's, not necessarily Sony's, I believe it's on your company to make this right in some way.
    Personally, I'd actually like the issue fixed. Seems as though, despite what I'm reading here & the length of time it's been an issue, your team is doing nothing. Just my thoughts.

Sony doesn't give refunds. It's stated that before you buy anything off of the PS Store. You folks know that. All I can say is from what I can tell this issue has been known for over a year.
    It's safe to say there are quite a few people that have had this experience. At $2.99 a pop times, let's say, 1000 customers, that's a free $2,990.00 for you guys. And that's a very conservative number.
    Personally, if I'm being honest, I don't want a refund, I want the product. Had I known that it was experiencing this issue, say through social media postings, I would not have purchased this. Being that it's YOUR product's, not necessarily Sony's, I believe it's on your company to make this right in some way.
    Personally, I'd actually like the issue fixed. Seems as though, despite what I'm reading here & the length of time it's been an issue, your team is doing nothing. Just my thoughts.
     1 people found this helpful

But maybe reporting to Sony that they have the not working product on their store is the way to reach to the Ubisoft? Maybe Sony can influence the developers to look into that?