Can anybody plz offer any info as to how far off the Spitfire Mk.VC is to be introduced into Pacific Fighters? Thx.

Morotai

Can anybody plz offer any info as to how far off the Spitfire Mk.VC is to be introduced into Pacific Fighters? Thx.

Morotai

er... srry no

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Morotai_Spit:

Morotai <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No idea...it may yet happen. I think it was Nyme and a reconstruction of the Mark V from his Seafire III model (almost the same plane anyways)...but I'm not sure. If its going to appear, it will in this addon pack that they keep talking about but that has a mysterious release date.

Last i saw of it it was at a very advanced stage.

Rgr, thank you very much for your responses. Hope it's soon cuz I've got a doz skins in the making for it, 2 completed...all RAAF

Cheers

I was wondering if the Spits and hurricanes will have the vokes filter fitted for tropical and desert conditions? As an avid spitfire fanatic, particularly Aussie ones, I would like to see the Spit V with the filter fitted

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Beachy59:
    I was wondering if the Spits and hurricanes will have the vokes filter fitted for tropical and desert conditions? As an avid spitfire fanatic, particularly Aussie ones, I would like to see the Spit V with the filter fitted <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gibbage said there was no chance it would happen on Netwings about 6 months ago. Cannot recall exactly why though.

Jagd

wait and see