Is there any chance to fix the stance tech exploit ?

I' kinda tired and sick to see raiders abusing guard stance tech exploit and unlock tech for zones..

We all understand Ubisoft is crap and this team in particulary is definitely not professional or something, but at least try, please.

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    Any chance you have a video displaying the issue you are concerned with?

I believe he's talking about the bug that let full guard heroes block instantly after a missed block (which was fixed last patch i think?) and also the fact that you can't parry raider if he is locked onto someone else

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by PepsiBeastin Go to original post
    I believe he's talking about the bug that let full guard heroes block instantly after a missed block (which was fixed last patch i think?) and also the fact that you can't parry raider if he is locked onto someone else
    With 1.26, we fixed the issue where Conqueror and Aramusha's Stance Change wasn’t properly updated after being interrupted. Fixing this, however, brought the issue you just described to those two heroes. We do have a fix incoming to address the instant guard change after block which will give the correct behavior of a 100ms delay before your guard updates. No details to share yet on which patch it will be in though.

As for not being able to parry because of lock-on to a different opponent, as far as I know that's not an issue exclusive to just Raider, unless I'm mistaken? I believe we're aware of this behavior, but no other news to share beyond that. I'll certainly see what I can find out though.

I've seen a lot of people claiming that it's a raider-exclusive ability, and I've tested it with myself with shugoki's charged heavy and I can be parried like normal.

Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    Any chance you have a video displaying the issue you are concerned with?
    Imagine a dev that would actually KNOW something about his game. Check forums if you still wanna play the dumb person style.

Keep in mind; people don't always realize or understand what the issue may be. If you have visual identification of an issue, they can easily fix it instead of chasing their tails. I've mentioned things before calling them something different than what they actually were.

dinosaurlicker's Avatar Banned
    I do feel like raider’s zone can be a bit op at times though. If you’re fighting a raider and your ally is fighting another enemy on, say, the other side of a control point, the raider can lock on to them even if they’re way out of his range and whiff a light attack and throw out a 50 damage zone and there is nothing you can do about it except roll away. It’s pretty much the same thing as the unlock raider zone back in the day. Very unfun to play against somebody abusing this.

it's not a bug, it's intended, and taking aside that's one of the only raider useful moves and the reason that he has that cause he is a vanguard makes him able to use it, the counter is really simple, just dash, also the combined time he needs to do it (a attack and then use zone attack) makes it pretty difficult to use on a target since they need to be pretty bad to stand there without doing a thing in all of that time.

This happens with any character that makes a attack, if any other enemy get's in the hitbox they get hit and can't parry.

dinosaurlicker's Avatar Banned
    It’s still op though and no, raider has stampede charge which means instakill when being ganked so it wouldnt hurt if his zone got slightly reduced damage on external targets