for honor is unplayable

the game is quite unplayable because the mechanics is stupid, the late react movement and unable to respond to player immediate actions makes the game quite unplayable.
    you can press a button to respond to the current situation and your character will do nothing. Then few second later your character will do the move that you intent to do few second earlier, which at the time is no longer needed. Those late movement respond can give the other player a easy counter attack on you and easily make player triggered.
    Is the biggest thing that a lot of player find really annoying, is the main reason why the game suck and died. please find a way to fix this ubisoft

Fix your game
     3 people found this helpful

THe main Problem I have with this game are the AUTOBLOCK CHEATERS!!! ist crazy how good they are in 4vs4 today 4 people lost against 1 centurion with this cheat on it was crazy he had Revenge all the TIME because of the blocking he blocked 4 people at ONCE!! this is killing the game for me.. just google autoblock for Honor and check YouTube ist a real ISSUE and the devs should fokus on this if they dont want people to leave and not on new Outfits gamemodes and such less important Things plz develop some anti cheat otherwise your game is GONNA TO DIE... btw this shinobi is maybe only good but it looks something like this if they have autoblock cheat:https://youtu.be/HnHz_sgv4GU
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by LordvonK Go to original post
    THe main Problem I have with this game are the AUTOBLOCK CHEATERS!!! ist crazy how good they are in 4vs4 today 4 people lost against 1 centurion with this cheat on it was crazy he had Revenge all the TIME because of the blocking he blocked 4 people at ONCE!! this is killing the game for me.. just google autoblock for Honor and check YouTube ist a real ISSUE and the devs should fokus on this if they dont want people to leave and not on new Outfits gamemodes and such less important Things plz develop some anti cheat otherwise your game is GONNA TO DIE... btw this shinobi is maybe only good but it looks something like this if they have autoblock cheat:https://youtu.be/HnHz_sgv4GU
    Sry but your clip proves nothing so far. In fact it just looks pretty normal to me. Since you're rather new (at least here on the forum), could it be that there is a possibility that you don't understand yet how the ingame mechanics work? Maybe the shinobi is just good indeed. Maybe he had a good day, and maybe it was you who messed up constantly by feeding him revenge due to attacking him while he was in all-block animation.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by clifford-Deku13 Go to original post
    the game is quite unplayable because the mechanics is stupid, the late react movement and unable to respond to player immediate actions makes the game quite unplayable.
    you can press a button to respond to the current situation and your character will do nothing. Then few second later your character will do the move that you intent to do few second earlier, which at the time is no longer needed. Those late movement respond can give the other player a easy counter attack on you and easily make player triggered.
    Is the biggest thing that a lot of player find really annoying, is the main reason why the game suck and died. please find a way to fix this ubisoft

Fix your game
    Those delays are normally caused by what you do.
    Stance switching and action recoveries both delay the following action, which can be queued so that if you press an action right as you switch stance or are in recovery, it will activate once the stance switch or recovery are completed.

Originally Posted by LordvonK Go to original post
    I have never seen anyone block and parry absolutely everything, and the fight in the video is nothing special.
    You are the typical whiner who sees cheats everywhere without even understanding the game.
    You automatically get 360 block the moment you successfully block in one direction.

Originally Posted by willams78w Go to original post
    The Chick-fil-A conducts the survey to know about customers satisfaction and experience. For that, they ask the customers in the form of a survey.

mycfavisit |
    www.mycfavisit.com
    Best comment in this thread.

But I will give you this. For Honor does a terrible job at explaining all the technical details that make the game feel very unresponsive and frustrating until you actually know about them and practiced them.

I am also having the same problem, but as you said you need to know it and practice them. But do anyone have latest status update about the same

so maybe take a look from different side
    when u parry u cant dodge if any of ur enemies have a bit of brain even gladiator can stun u stabing his fork when u parry someone else attack
    thats the problem
    if enemies gank u all u can do is run away if u can ofc (YOU CANT) or gain revenge as fast as u can and run away but yeah as i mentioned u cant run away u cant even proper dodge because enemies can block ur moves just standing around
    revenge is useless any one can still keep distance from ur attacks and wait for revenge to end or just parry ur attacks
    health shield u get isnt much
    there is alot of heroes that can knock u at any moment if u are down in 1v2 u are dead before u even start standing up, in 1v4? u are dead at the moment of faling down
    did i need to metion that game would be easier if damage for teammates would be 1:1 not like now when u can use meteor strike on ur team and they lose mayabe 10% health
    players actually will start to think and stop just shooting zone attacks every where hitting ur teammates even if they do they will fast notice that this isnt best tactic
    last idea of making team damage 1:1 would be actually a huge improvement in ganking problem

Whats A Good Night Gujarati Meaning

But I will give you this. For Honor does a terrible job at explaining all the technical details that make the game feel very unresponsive and frustrating until you actually know about them and practiced them: Click Tje Link http://www.specialgujarati.in/2019/0...ht-images.html