Did they add the panther or crocodile?

No new AI

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    Updated my Editor Objects list to Title Update 9. Check out the newly added objects here.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Fallen-Champ Go to original post
    WoW some amazing stuff there, new shapes spheres, pyramids, tubes etc for Generic Shapes and an Invisible option, new particle effects and a Search function on Consoles.

The most disappointing thing is the Camera Auto Scroll OFF issue has still not been addressed, this actually worked back in December last year on PS4 when I got chance to try the editor on console.
    All I can say is life with this working when building is so much easier and map building is faster with that option working, if the guys that made maps for Ubisoft built on Console they would have that very high on the list for a fix so hoping this WILL get some love thrown it's way eventually.

Arcade is getting better and better, really looking forward to the new stuff tomorrow
    This is a huge problem for console mappers! But i dont think ubisoft are taking this issue seriously! This really does need addressing. At least could we have the option to lock the camera anywhere we want, even before we have grabbed the object! Ubi devs please check out what happens on pc when you grab an object thats allready in the game world and you will notice the camera is still in the same position you left it in before grabbing the object! This is is a functionality that is needed! Having the camera automatically panning to the position of the object pivot point is a really big problem. Please ubisoft cauld we have a fix for this? Ps thnx ubisisoft for the continued support for the editor.

We finally got unbrellas (parasols)

Ill be adding those to my de_dust2 map...thats one things that was missing for sure.

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by sly6276 Go to original post
    Ubi devs please check out what happens on pc when you grab an object thats allready in the game world and you will notice the camera is still in the same position you left it in before grabbing the object!
    On PC, my biggest gripe is also with the camera focussing on an object subselected from a selection. Double-clicking the object in the list will focus/"center" on the object in question. I don't EVER want the viewport to be changed, unless I manually do so myself. Often there's a reason why I have the viewport where it is, and hijacking this disturbs the editor's flow. Except when it's tied to finding which object causes validation errors.

Not sure if that's the same as Camera Auto Scroll on consoles, but if so I too would like to see a toggle to disable that, on PC.

Hi, some nice thing in this update like invis blockers

But i often get the feeling things are not really thought tru, like last update where textures were removed.

And just started to notice, something has changed once again this update. Something small but more time consuming in the big picture. I cant scroll up anymore when selecting an item or texture so i get at the bottom of the list. Now have to scroll the entire list. Doesnt seem like a big deal. But infact this adjustment doubles my number of button actions / time to fo find the thing im looking for.
    And because you do this alot by changing this little thing you increased the time it takes to make a map.

Please make things more effecient not more time consuming.

New: Added the “Search” function on Consoles.

How do we search on PS4? lol I can't see any new buttons, I'm so used to the editor screen layout it's hard to scan for new icons.

Like last update they changed Save and Save As position on the start screen threw me off completely, I had it set up to save every few minutes after so many major edit actions when they moved it my muscle memory started to stutter having to scroll an extra place.

It's like learning one software from one company then another company buys it and puts their UI into place. or getting a few new games on sale or playing PS now you have to remember what game control scheme is what but it's all point and shoot.

Originally Posted by CoryTrevrSmokes Go to original post
    New: Added the “Search” function on Consoles.

How do we search on PS4? lol I can't see any new buttons, I'm so used to the editor screen layout it's hard to scan for new icons.

Like last update they changed Save and Save As position on the start screen threw me off completely, I had it set up to save every few minutes after so many major edit actions when they moved it my muscle memory started to stutter having to scroll an extra place.

It's like learning one software from one company then another company buys it and puts their UI into place. or getting a few new games on sale or playing PS now you have to remember what game control scheme is what but it's all point and shoot.
    hi CoryTrevrSmokes to use the search function you have to click on add new object tab and then press the square button to access the diologue box where you can type in your search query, hope this helps

WoodAx's Avatar Junior Member
    Please adds IA Zombies ! For all old zombies maps created and all new futur maps, a lot of fun comming soon with this !