DapperHayden is a LIAR AND CANT BE TRUSTED

WARNING update 9 may stop your game working.

The update stopped my digital copy of fc5 on xb1 from working. im glad i didn't start any new maps because ive had to delete the now corrupted game and start to download the whole game again. i done all the hard reboot stuff but it's broken. UPDATE fresh install and it's now working.

TwistedMrBlack's Avatar Member
    Oh that will be just great if this happens to PS4 as well... I was trying to publish my latest map when it told me I needed to update. If this is a cross platform problem, there goes 40+ hours of hard work... Knew I should have published last night...

I published a map 10 hours after your post on PS$ it seems to work fine, was it a problem for many Xbox users?. I saw someone made a youtube video of the new Zombie assets so I decidied to playArcade worried it may crash lol.

Sorry to here you had to restart.

My game is still at 70 percent, I watched the ending on youtube and I have two Seed brothers left to fight but the game is filled with enemy on every street so I don't care about New Game plus lol. Too busy making maps from the in game assets.

DapperHayden is a LIAR AND CANT BE TRUSTED
    Originally Posted by CoryTrevrSmokes Go to original post
    I published a map 10 hours after your post on PS$ it seems to work fine, was it a problem for many Xbox users?. I saw someone made a youtube video of the new Zombie assets so I decidied to playArcade worried it may crash lol.

Sorry to here you had to restart.

My game is still at 70 percent, I watched the ending on youtube and I have two Seed brothers left to fight but the game is filled with enemy on every street so I don't care about New Game plus lol. Too busy making maps from the in game assets.
    It's all working fine after i reinstalled the game. i dont think it was a common problem, i was just unlucky.

TwistedMrBlack's Avatar Member
    Bummer. I was able to publish my map with no issues after update. Sorry to hear about your misfortune