🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

i dont recive troops at end of each mach, then i can't set manually

after new update i don't recive troops any more, and is not possible set them manually, somebody knows why?? Help

apps

Nice to see this post here. With wireless earphones getting affordable and the 3.5 mm headphone jack steadily vanishing from smartphones, a lot of users have been gravitating towards wireless audio products. We are looking at the best wireless earphones under 1500 in India options that you can buy.

apps

Nice to see this post here. Peryourhealth is an online health billing web portal, where you can pay your almost all of your hospital and medical bill online at their customers. peryourhealth may be a popular and trusted method to save lots of oneself from such agony.

I didn't have that problem, receiving troops is still normal, maybe your system crashes after updating to the new version or getting server verification error #2048 cupcakes, try removing the set buffer memory.

Re: Covid in Scotland

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared an informative and interesting blog post with people.
    geometry dash