🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager

No Weekly Maintenance - August 2nd, 2018

Greetings Agents,

There will be no maintenance Thursday, August 2nd as no back-end changes are needed.

No server downtime is to be expected.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

Why the server keeps on lagging?

I just started playing Division 5 days ago and I already encountered server connection fail (totally could not connect to server for 1 whole day) and lagging when playing the game, caused me dead many times and hours of repeating for the same mission not because of my skills and weapon power are low (level 11 now with some high power guns), but the supposly dead enemy was not dead (blood bar was not decreased at all even when I made multiple head shot to them), but the computer only count as I am been shot by the enemy when the lag dismissed......

I have played Ghost Recon and never had this kind of server connection issue. Division is really upsetting me now.........cannot play a game to enjoy the gun fight and storyline properly...

Please also make this game able to be played in offline mode. It is troublesome to always have to have internet in order to just play a game.........should not be like this.......

Rroff's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by everest_chen Go to original post
    I just started playing Division 5 days ago and I already encountered server connection fail (totally could not connect to server for 1 whole day) and lagging when playing the game, caused me dead many times and hours of repeating for the same mission not because of my skills and weapon power are low (level 11 now with some high power guns), but the supposly dead enemy was not dead (blood bar was not decreased at all even when I made multiple head shot to them), but the computer only count as I am been shot by the enemy when the lag dismissed......

I have played Ghost Recon and never had this kind of server connection issue. Division is really upsetting me now.........cannot play a game to enjoy the gun fight and storyline properly...

Please also make this game able to be played in offline mode. It is troublesome to always have to have internet in order to just play a game.........should not be like this.......
    You aren't the only one seeing impacted performance - though it doesn't seem to be effecting everyone the same. I'm getting some mad desyncs and general inconsistent behaviour including NPCs running right upto me and then vanishing instantly.

Ok , i get all kind of connecting errors, mike, delta alpha ,and **** and so on, and this is like chronicle, now. i bought this game to play it when i want not to waste my time on watching a spinning logo..
    cant be polite anymore, FIX YOUR **** , ill start soon to call u names .

error mike c-25-414 on xbox 1x 2:20 pm 8/5/18

I received this error message during gameplay and now I am unable to log back in.

delta c-0-1302

I keep getting this error code when I log in on my xbox.

Trying to play from New Zealand.