1. #31
    The pack is £9.49 on the playstation EU store. Is that correct? I thought it would be closer to £5 to coincide with the cost in the US.
    Share this post

  2. #32
    Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    1,887
    Originally Posted by Jedi-Mike-007 Go to original post
    The pack is £9.49 on the playstation EU store. Is that correct? I thought it would be closer to £5 to coincide with the cost in the US.
    It's £3.49 on Steam, so it looks like someone at PS EU has very fat fingers.
    Share this post

  3. #33
    UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,423
    We're investigating the Steam issue (which seems to be affecting many players, but not all) and the PS EU pricing.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #34
    UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,423
    Looks like the pack IS working now. Again, it may require verifying your files and restarting Steam. If you're still unable to access the content, again, keep us informed. Thanks!
    Share this post

  5. #35
    All I want to know is who got the short straw and had to do the note track for The Ballad of Clutch Nixon? I say that because holy hell that song is a monster, and that means someone is going to have to play it on the livestream
    Share this post

  6. #36
    Originally Posted by Adem_H Go to original post
    All I want to know is who got the short straw and had to do the note track for The Ballad of Clutch Nixon? I say that because holy hell that song is a monster, and that means someone is going to have to play it on the livestream
    Yes the solo is a ramp up from the rest of the song. You must of missed it but the actual band are special guests and they will play there song live on the live stream
    Share this post

  7. #37
    Originally Posted by Rangers82 Go to original post
    Yes the solo is a ramp up from the rest of the song. You must of missed it but the actual band are special guests and they will play there song live on the live stream
    I did indeed miss that, and that presents an interesting challenge. Occasionally I get some people complaining about the rocksmith technology stating that things like the bends don't pick up well or "I know that I hit that note" ect. The one which I found most entertaining was "Not even the person who did this first would be able play it perfectly without missing a few notes". So I guess now we'll be able to answer the question "Can a band get 100% on their own song in Rocksmith?" (or is halsb just some kind of alien). It'll also be interesting to hear the bands opinions of the notetrack
    Share this post

  8. #38
    Sorry to go against the grain, but what a dreadful pack.

    The Black Flag one was decent, but as for the rest....

    Now I’m a big fan of easy, but the Ezio’s Family, 100% mastery on the second paythrough?

    The Clutch Nixon was ok, but in such a low tuning, I doubt I’ll ever play it again.

    At at least it was cheap
    Share this post

  9. #39
    Yeah, it is a bit on the easy side, but I'm still having fun. The rhythm and alternate paths should not be overlooked, they're also fun, and in some cases, more challenging.
    Share this post

  10. #40
    I would also suggest to try the lead path of Ezio's Family with a slide, it makes it more interesting and sound better to me.
    Share this post