1. I must have changed something in my conf.ini. Now when I ask for a list of targets in an online mission, I only get a single line of text, and if it's a long list of targets, the first line scrolls offscreen before I can see it..........
    Anyone help please, m8s?

I must have changed something in my conf.ini. Now when I ask for a list of targets in an online mission, I only get a single line of text, and if it's a long list of targets, the first line scrolls offscreen before I can see it..........
    Anyone help please, m8s?

Afaik, you can adjust the size of the chat box with your mouse. Simply put your mouse over the border of the chat box, hold down the left mouse button and pull it down. This will give you a few more lines. Adjust it to your liking.

Edit: Just checked it to be sure. If you click on the border of the chat box, the chat window will open up. With those 0-9 chat lines in that case you can adjust the size of the chat area by moving the lowest borderline (direct under chat line 9) up and down.

Also if the chat window is open you can use the PageUp and PageDown keys to scroll through the chat history in case you want to read something again or missed something. Just make sure you scroll back to the latest entry again, otherwise the old chat will be displayed again which can be confusing