New location for Assassin's Creed!

Hello! My name is Albert and I'm a fan of the game Assassin's Creed. I would like to sugest a new location for the next game! The location should be Wallachia under the reign of Vlad Dracula! It would be an awesome game! Vlad's father was a member of the Order of the Dragon. And the landscapes are beautiful. And there were a lot of action. 3 nations, 1 land to dominate. Thank you for reading my sugestion ^^ Have a good day!

new assassin's creed location

My name is kotiko I think next assassin's creed in Georgia is perfect idea because georgia has perfect geography, warriors,hustory and wonderful places.
    I think georgian golden era is perfect time in georgian history when king tamar is king "she was first woman king in world next Nefertiti"when tamar died kingdom of Georgia is his sons Lasha giorgi he wasn't very good king and Mongolia is so strong mongols started attack to georgia Georgia has 12 regions and each region has different geograpfy,history,people,armour,and warriors i think its nice idea[IMG]38391950_194714481400000_3615907712094699520_n[/IMG] tihs is image for uniforms guy whos back is coolest

I would like to see an Assassins Creed done in China during the time when the Mongols where invading it. The time of Genghis Khan etc etc. This would make for an awesome game. It could explore Shao Jun and her ancestory and/or division of the brotherhood. I always liked her as a character.
     2 people found this helpful

Assasin's creed vikings

Hello my name is William
    I really think a AC game can be great with a viking theme it's really different but i think i can be really funny with an environment that is cold, dark and also snowy to get that feeling of just blending into the shadows. I just feel that many of the AC games are much the same when it comes to environment. And with a viking theme you can also have a character with a large beard that really sticks out from the rest of the AC killers

South east Asia KHMER EMPIRE

Hi my name is Bot, I am Khmer and I have followed the assassins creed series for a couple of years now. I would love to suggest the Khmer Empire as it was the first empire to be established in south east Asia. The Arcitecture was if not the best at it’s time with the largest city in the world. Thick jungles war Elephants with golden trunks and a double crossbow on its back. battle on the Mekong rivers. And other amazing arcitectures and history. The land stretched far and wide covering most of mainland Southeast Asia. Thank you
     1 people found this helpful

I would like to see the gold rush civil war in Ballarat, Australia.
    Another i would like to see is the first fleet from the Indigenous People of Australi

Please no Japan. Thanks
     1 people found this helpful

good

Hello, really great. I want to see the golden civil war on the Australian Highlands. What should I do?
    باربری شمال تهران باربری مرکز تهران باربری شرق تهران اتوبار غرب تهران