Tasks that have been completed but not "credited" - potential bug.

As examples:

"Dog Eat Dog World" - If you have already invaded a "Canine Care" you should get credit for it and not have to invade a second "Canine Care".
    "End of the Rainbwaaah" - If you have already invaded a "Mega-Mart" you should get credit for it and not have to invade a second "Mega-Mart".

Hello cotopaxi1954,

Could you please let us know your Facebook profile / ID so that we can look into your problem?

Thanks a lot!

I have the same issue with the Planetarium. I already invaded it and now my quest is to invade one.

Originally Posted by TriciaHolstein Go to original post
    I have the same issue with the Planetarium. I already invaded it and now my quest is to invade one.
    Can you please let us know your Facebook profile ID so that our developers can take a closer look at your problem?

Thanks a lot!

TPheadRaBBiD's Avatar Junior Member

me too

I'm having this problem too. I sent a formal support request in yesterday or the day before. My FB ID is www.facebook.com/kimberly.duffield/ I came by the forums to check what other people have been able to do about this. I'll go check my messages now to see if I have got a response.

Originally Posted by TPheadRaBBiD Go to original post
    I'm having this problem too. I sent a formal support request in yesterday or the day before. My FB ID is www.facebook.com/kimberly.duffield/ I came by the forums to check what other people have been able to do about this. I'll go check my messages now to see if I have got a response.
    Hello TPheadRaBBID,

If you' have sent a formal support request, our support team have definitely received it and it won't be ignored.

But because of the National holiday in Quebec this past week-end, it's possible that you haven't gotten a reply yet.

What I can tell you is that this bug is known by our developer team and it should be fixed with an upcoming maintenance next week.

You can keep an eye on the "Latest news!" section of the forum to know when it's happening and the results of it.

Thanks a lot for your patience and comprehension!

i cannot even play....

i dont know what is happening to my game... i try to click on the postal office and it dont even open... it doesn´t react at all.the same happen with the secret experiment.
    I can not go ahead with my game it is just stuck there . it is very frustrating. i dont know what is happening...

my profile https://www.facebook.com/crisa.guerrero

Originally Posted by Krisa002 Go to original post
    i dont know what is happening to my game... i try to click on the postal office and it dont even open... it doesn´t react at all.the same happen with the secret experiment.
    I can not go ahead with my game it is just stuck there . it is very frustrating. i dont know what is happening...

my profile https://www.facebook.com/crisa.guerrero
    This bug should've been fixed with the latest maintenance...

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, restarting your computer and re-connecting to the game?

Please try this and if the problem is still present, let us know.

Thank you!

I'm having this problem with It's yoyo day Part 1. All tasks are complete but the building just won't finish And yes I've cleared caches and restarted and it's still refusing to complete.

FB ID: http://www.facebook.com/jen.stalker

Xhane's Avatar Player Experience Manager
    Hello! The Yoyo quest is now over. You can check the latest release info in the patch note section along with the latest bug fixes: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/678667-Patchnotes