Ubisoft_News's Avatar Community Manager

Battle Crates information and F.A.Q.

The Extended Ops update for Ghost Recon Wildlands will be live before the end of the month and will introduce a new Battle Crate system. Find more information here.

Read the full article: https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en...:154-307406-16
     15 people found this helpful

bought 20 crates got nothing 4000 for 10 that's 8000 credits and was told it was with the update and still nothing. I love this game please fix so I don't be angry playing it.
    Thanks I'll try to be patient
     4 people found this helpful

Habilidades

Essa atualização do dia 24 na minha opinião não foi bem arquiteta pois se tem a habilidade de velocista mas ela não corre pra que ter ela.
    ;Acho que na minha opinião ela deve ser retirada ,se ela não cumpre o que fala porque ela esta la.
    Obrigado
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by FNCHIMPS Go to original post
    bought 20 crates got nothing 4000 for 10 that's 8000 credits and was told it was with the update and still nothing. I love this game please fix so I don't be angry playing it.
    Thanks I'll try to be patient
    you are the true player
     2 people found this helpful

Very Nice

Very nice!
     1 people found this helpful

NO DUPLICATES HUH?

Season 2 is a lie!
     5 people found this helpful

This new prestige battle crate isn't working at all as it promises to unlock items separate from the other battle crates and I've opened 24 and only received 5 new items...That means that I've been promised credits yet can't seem to find them anywhere...???!!! Any help anyone?! Cause I should get to put those towards regular battle crates as they don't have any new content available or if thy do and

...or if they have new content from this latest patch and I didn't receive any of it when all I got 75% of the time was stuff I already had, is absolutely unacceptable...Please fix this and renew my prestige credits with ONLY NEW ITMES as it specifically states...Thank you fellers

Nice

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►