used search and this hadn't been posted before. So I was wondering what is the first thing you will do in AC2?

used search and this hadn't been posted before. So I was wondering what is the first thing you will do in AC2?

If it's anything like AC1, i'll press start first.

After the start button and opening cutscene stuff,
    I'll probably run in circles and watch Ezio's cape swish about XD

Ok, answering the question seriously, after the beginning of the game where you're not an assassin yet...

I think i'll go around stealing money, climb up high and look around the city then get into a massive fight with as many guards as I can find.

SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    I will randomly dive into a river and NOT die! MWAHAHAHAHA!

It depends on how the game starts; will we be forced through a tutorial or just jump straight into Florence?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
    It depends on how the game starts; will we be forced through a tutorial or just jump straight into Florence? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Once you get out of the tutorial stuff and are free to roam the cities is what I mean.

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    First thing I'll do once free to do so, will be to attempt to drown Ezio.

Just to see if it can be done.

I'm a purist, I just do the storyline first and then go back for everything else. No distractions and then I'll learn what cool things Ubi planned for us sooner

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►