🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Delete/Discard items from backpack.

Hello, I am trying to collect everything on the map, however I cannot loot some bags, because I have full of that item, so the bag remains on Map Is there a way to collect bag even if I have full inventory ?

UbiBooma's Avatar Community Representative
    Just remove some other things from your inventory by using them.

I can't, I crafted and built everything, so I cannot get rid of North Ceder, South Wood nor any skin - so I cannot collect any rare bag in caves.

Hunter caches are random. Use fast travel to closest base and try it again.
    But if you have everything in bag full, there is no way, how remove it from bag :/

Having a bag to add collectibles to but not being able to discard anything is a small flaw in my view. Maybe a mod could fix this at some future time...but I doubt it will happen.

Was there ever a fix to this? Is there a way to drop items in your inventory that are full? All of my weapons and my village are fully upgraded. So how would I get rid of items in my inventory like Rare Red Bitefish Skin? I too want to collect all the sacks in the map and all the hunter's caches but this bug is preventing it. Did anyone find a workaround like changing anything in the game's files?

[as of September 2021 no.
    QUOTE=Outlier2004;14348470]Was there ever a fix to this? Is there a way to drop items in your inventory that are full? All of my weapons and my village are fully upgraded. So how would I get rid of items in my inventory like Rare Red Bitefish Skin? I too want to collect all the sacks in the map and all the hunter's caches but this bug is preventing it. Did anyone find a workaround like changing anything in the game's files?[/QUOTE]