Game sync?

So i consistantly play with my friends and to my suprise:

When i have daytime they have nighttime and vica versa...

We are in the same EU time zone but still the game consistantly gives me a different time zone ingame.

I wonder why???

The weird thing about this.

Everybody seams to have the same time. Only LCDDOG´s time is different. ��
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Rich's Avatar Community Manager
    That's interesting to say the least. I'll ask around to see if there's a reason to this.

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    I have noticed the same issue. In most case it was during the Detroit race, I was the one out of sync, regardless if I was a Crewmember or leader.
    When after the race I went into the photomode and checked the time of day, I was at about 5pm while my friends were at 5am. When I left photomode, we were in sync again.

Originally Posted by DatWut Go to original post
    I have noticed the same issue. In most case it was during the Detroit race, I was the one out of sync, regardless if I was a Crewmember or leader.
    When after the race I went into the photomode and checked the time of day, I was at about 5pm while my friends were at 5am. When I left photomode, we were in sync again.
    Thank you for that info, i might try that to see if it helps solving this problem...

This happens all the time tho, not only in a joined race but also in cruise sessions.
    So far nothing we tried solved this "minor" problem.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Rich Go to original post
    That's interesting to say the least. I'll ask around to see if there's a reason to this.
    Thank you

Ubi-Rich's Avatar Community Manager
    Do either of you know of a reliable way to reproduce this issue?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Rich Go to original post
    Do either of you know of a reliable way to reproduce this issue?
    Sure, all we have to do is start the game and play...
    Never fails and always the same result.

Edit:
    We are in the same time zone and both have the pleasure of having fiber internet.
    PC time is the same, windows 10 version and type are the same.
    All of my drivers are the latest, and my PC is overqualified to run it.
    Doesn't matter if i start the ubisoft or steam version either. (yes i have 2 gold editions)

Originally Posted by DatWut Go to original post
    I went into the photomode and checked the time of day, I was at about 5pm while my friends were at 5am. When I left photomode, we were in sync again.

Today (after beeing sick all week) i tried DatWut's solution, and it seemed to sync us up after we looked at the enviroment settings in photomode.
    The time was set at 9 am on that setting and it somehow synced us up for the whole duration of our cruise.

Thank you again DatWut...

I will do a follow up to see if it stay's synced up or if i need to do that every time we cruise.

Cheers LCDDOG