🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

The Crew 2 G29 force feedback CRASH

I using GTX 1050TI I7 7700 16G RAM
    and i use G29 with feedback will be a crash

yup I have the same problem...

3 people found this helpful

joridiculous's Avatar Senior Member
    Boy do i wish you could speed up the three!!! stupid loading screens like this ..

Btw: I didn't experience this when i played with my Thrustmaster T300RS wheel. So could well be a G29 not compatible issue.

Here's another thread: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...tends-to-crash

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey oynext6oor, do any you get a battleye message when you're loading? I saw bedstyboi didn't. Also, can you try these steps for this issue? Thanks!

I too crash when force feedback is enabled. I purchased the G29 BECAUSE it is listed as a supported Steering Wheel. Turning off Force feedback in game results in 0 issues/crashes.

https://thecrew-game.ubisoft.com/the...ments-revealed
    - PS4 Wheels
    [PS4/PC] Logitech G29 Driving Force Race Wheel + Logitech G Driving Force Shifter Bundle
    [PS4/Xbox One] TH8A Add-On Shifter
    [PS4/PC] Thrustmaster T-GT
    [PS4/PC] Fanatec csl elite racing wheel PS4
    [PS4/PC] Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing wheel
    [PS4/PC] Thrustmaster T150

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    keyonee90, are you getting any sort of error message. Can you all create a ticket with your MSINFO and DXDIAG files and post the ticket numbers below?

Of COURSE he's not getting an error number... his game is just crashing to desktop like EVERY OTHER G29 USER I've managed to encounter thus far. Stop acting like you're "new" to this issue... just stop. Your game is utterly broken. It's been WEEKS since I purchased and I can't play more than minutes (oftentimes seconds) before crash. This is simply AMATEUR HOUR here at Ubisoft. I vow I'll never purchase another game from your lousy company again... and your PISS-POOR response to pleas asking for help regarding this issue speaks volumes as to how much Ubisoft cares about it's customer. The lack of communication from your tech support department is disheartening. The fact that my "ticket" hasn't even been "touched" in 3 days since I finally broke down and reported this issue after days of hoping you would post an update "eventually"... speaks even LOUDER as to how you give ZERO-CRAPS about your customer base. NEVER again.... I've read horror stories about Ubisofts "half-assed / half completed" games that you shove out the door in the name of "PROFIT" and, welp, I'm now experiencing it personally.

NEVER again. My latest ticked is asking how to get reimbursed uncompleted Alpha release...
     4 people found this helpful

i have the same issue, but with the Driving Force GT.....already created a ticket, posted my things.....and there were no errors in them with the exception of the time i had to Alt+F4 payday 2 from 3 months ago.....

and before you ask if i have tried the 100 generic tech support things and tell me that you are aware of the issue and are working to solve it....Can you, yes you, the employee of Ubishaft support staff do 1 thing, open Crew 2 technical support page at https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1889-PC and just spend 30 minutes reading about the G27, the G25 and and the G920.....because there is 1 new post abut it on every page, maybe if you read them you could get a better understanding of whats wrong....and maybe, just maybe, the people at Ubishaft could fix at least 1 problem the game has....please, i love the game, and want it to succeed, but right now, i cant even look at it without crying, such a good game, such a good concept, squandered by a company that only cares about Rainbow Six Seige

I have the G29 and originally posted this the day after game release: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...-released-game

I've since edited that post a couple times. I've had my FFB at max all this time, Settings at Custom with almost no Dead Zone, Wheel Rotation at 150. FFB improves as you upgrade the car performance. But it is so weird, sometimes I like the FFB, other times I hate it. Something is missing bigtime. I went and played TC1 again and the FFB is Sooo much better there.

My game crashes, but most of the time it's when after starting the game I go to event or skill and encounter a Friend's Ghost, game crashes instantly. If I go to skill with only Objective as Ghost, game does not crash. As soon as I beat the Objective and return to encounter a Friend Ghost....Crash, every time. If I just cruise the map game runs quite long without crashing.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubisoft's stance on this is rather insulting. "We are looking into it". Really?

You are looking into it since CLOSED ALPHA?

What is there to look at? Test the freaking wheels and make them work. It's not rocket science in terms of AAA development.
     1 people found this helpful