I dont mean that.
    If you do land on the blueprint see if it fills in the last piece needed to unlock the bike.

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by fastback232015 Go to original post
    I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I am hoping it does NOT reset but also I think the interface would specify leg points and total somewhere if it was going to reset.
    Theres the top 5% track
    It cant really
    Although idk how they will implement the points for the legs, i assume they get reset, but they keep the total for the 5% goal only

I've seen a blueprint for the first time and that was the first time I had platinum medal, so probably it's in a some way connected.

Every piece of blueprint for donkey and stallion, which is on the loot wheel, when I land on it, fills in the last piece every time, of a bike I already have and they are both fully upgraded.

That's happened at least five times now. Why no agent pieces, I only need 5 of those?

Since I haven't received a response yet...

Question:
    Do the Fan Points Earned reset to 0 at the beginning of a new Leg, or do they go towards the next Leg's rewards too?
    i.e. is there any point in racking up Fan Points once you've earned all the rewards of the current leg? (Besides getting enough to be in the top 5% on leaderboard)

Would really appreciate an answer! Thanks

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    @kronoxos
    I guess we will see in two days

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Since I haven't received a response yet...

Question: Do the Fan Points Earned reset to 0 at the beginning of a new Leg, or do they go towards the next Leg's rewards too?
    i.e. is there any point in racking up Fan Points once you've earned all the rewards of the current leg? (Besides getting enough to be in the top 5% on leaderboard)

Would really appreciate an answer! Thanks
    Hi Kronoxos, Fan Points are reset to 0 at the start of each leg, but stay in the Top 5% throughout the event to win the exclusive Track 'Infected Cavern'!

dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    i like the update, the superman is awesome and i got the stallion+donkey blueprints too. but what is an update/event without bugs? thats what we have since 4 years

cheers

The first part is ended but nothing happen. The time of countdown is 00.00.00 and no rewards or new part.

I also deleted and re-installed it. iOS version