Hi,

For several users, the event completely disappeared (IOS or Android devices).
    Could you investigate this problem please ? I raised a ticket but no answer for the moment.

As you imagine, it is really frustrating... (especially when you are pretty sure to finish within top 5%)

Thank you.

Same problem here :/

Guys, what do you think about superman stunt? I find it completely useless and personally I prefer to take Donkey, do few flips and try to earn platinum medal which seems impossible with superman stunts.

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by kamilus26 Go to original post
    Guys, what do you think about superman stunt? I find it completely useless and personally I prefer to take Donkey, do few flips and try to earn platinum medal which seems impossible with superman stunts.
    I loke the stunt, it certainly helps rack up the points. And you need to know, that you can do flips while doing the stunt. Therefore its not useless, you are just doing it wrong

Leaderboard Fan Points count - falling behind my total amount of Fan Points

My Fan Points shown in the Event Leaderboard are very quickly falling behind the amount of total Fan Points I have earned.

I know the Leaderboard doesn't get updated immediately, but my Points earned were behind at the end of Leg 1, and the gap seems only to be getting bigger.

How to fix this?

In the meantime I'll be taking screenshots periodically, since I suspect this won't get fixed by the end of the Event...

Originally Posted by alexmacdek Go to original post
    The first part is ended but nothing happen. The time of countdown is 00.00.00 and no rewards or new part.
    I have exactly the Same problem! Annoying. Anyone with a working solution? Installed the game on another device and logged in. Still the same there.

since the first round is ended everything seems blocked
    I'm in the top 5% but got no reward
    new round seems more or less started (it says event ends in 19d) but countdown of the round is 0.0
    I have now the 4 same races ('vie nocturne' in french') since this morning and each time I start a race , it goes back to the menu after 5sec and I lose my ticket

any news from support team?

Same problem as above. The event completely disappeared. Tried deleting app and re-install but it did not help.

What are the hours for this event? The servers have been down for an extended period everyday (especially right now).

X Games

Originally Posted by TaxxorbaK Go to original post
    Hi,

For several users, the event completely disappeared (IOS or Android devices).
    Could you investigate this problem please ? I raised a ticket but no answer for the moment.

As you imagine, it is really frustrating... (especially when you are pretty sure to finish within top 5%)

Thank you.
    I have the same Problem. I allready deinstalled the Game and installed it again, but,it did. Not help.