"Toy Soldiers - War Chest" stuck on main menu.

Hello!

Xbox One version.

"Toy Soldiers - War Chest" is stuck on main menu. There is no highlight, pointer, or moving sound on main menu.
    I tried all buttons. D-Pad, Analogue sticks etc. Nothing happens.

I also deleted and -re-installed the game. Nothing works.
    I recorded a video of the menu while i click and move like crazy, so you can see what happens.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/v3ntilator/video/55481467

How can this be fixed?

Have you gotten it to work somehow? I can't play no matter what I do, same symptoms as you describe.

Originally Posted by GodlessHeresy Go to original post
    Have you gotten it to work somehow? I can't play no matter what I do, same symptoms as you describe.
    When main menu is locked, there is nothing anyone can do except for UBI, and UBI ignored menu bugs in the game since release. It will never be fixed ever.

I read that PS4 version have same issue as Xbox, so why were this unplayable game ever released?

Why didn't anyone at UBI even boot the game before release? IF they started the game, UBI would know the menu is only a picture and not a working menu.
    Why were this game ever released as it were never possible to get ingame?

I got refund on this game anyway, but it's sad that there is no playable version of this game existing as of 2019, unless PC version is the only version with a working menu?
    I won't buy it on PC as it's a 90% chance it's impossible to start any new game, or get ingame in any way.
    I suspect PC version only have a picture as a menu, and a non working menu too where nothing works.

Toy Soldiers War Chest still frozen to Menu after 3 years

Toy Soldiers War Chest has not worked for over 3 years. I bought game and all dlc. When turning on game I am always frozen at menu screen. I have unattached my ubisoft account from console, reinstalled the game. Tried it on 4 different Xbox Ones. Tried support a few months ago and nobody would help me. I want a full refund or I want the issue resolved. I can link you to my youtube video with others having same issues in comments as well I can attach links to forums with lots of people still having this issue. Ubisoft is still selling a broken game to customers and not doing anything about it. Issue has been going on for years.
    Link to my youtube video showing issue - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPxO...rat2frk0h00410