V4MPiR1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Tuusa12 Go to original post
    So how did i fix this? Open your uplay game launcher or any game launcher that you installed steep from. if you're on uplay, open your games tab and press steep. In this window you have a menu on the left side of your window, on that menu scroll down untill you see "properties" In this window, you will see the folder where your game files are located. Under that you will have the blue button that says "open folder" it will open a window that shows all your steep game files. Scroll down until you see "steep.exe" youhave to launch the game through that. The game should launch normally but it will crash after a few minutes. After the crash you should be able to launch the game through where ever you launch it from and it should launch normally. If this doesn't work, verify your game files and try again.
    Nope. It keeps crashing on 2/3 on every step in your procedure.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey V4MPiR1!
    If you're experiencing crashes in your game, can you go through the steps in listed here.

If you still get the crashes whilst launching the game, can you please set up a case on our support site, and upload text copies of your DXDiag and MSInfo files.
    Please let us know when you've done this and we can get this looked in to.

Hi i had the same problem. Can you help me if i uplod tis data here?

Hi i had the same problem. Can you help me if i uplod tis data here?