Im on ps4 and no way do we want crossplay with mouse and keyboards on pc. Stupid dumb idea.
     1 people found this helpful

Corrupt.be's Avatar Senior Member
    Until consoles become more of a hybrid pc with proper mouse & keyboard support: no, hell no.

https://youtu.be/HQGxC8HKCD4?t=3m46s Describes the difference in potential between mice/keyboard vs controller in 1 huge sentence.

AdmiralLW's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Corrupt_be Go to original post
    Until consoles become more of a hybrid pc with proper mouse & keyboard support: no, hell no.

https://youtu.be/HQGxC8HKCD4?t=3m46s Describes the difference in potential between mice/keyboard vs controller in 1 huge sentence.
    Also PREMIUM 60 FPS is problem. CONsole is a scam on global scale. It is sad people still didn't realize that.

Originally Posted by Trippul G Go to original post
    Soooooo…what do YOU play on, then? Switch? Mac OS? Commodore 64?
    I play on quantum computer. I'm at multiple places at once... oh, wait thats just broken TD netcode and sub-standard service.

Cross platform progression would be good.

Also don't see the harm of cross play if people are given the choice.

Seems to work pretty well for Fortnite.
     4 people found this helpful

vvhorus's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Herbosss Go to original post
    Cross platform progression would be good.

Also don't see the harm of cross play if people are given the choice.

Seems to work pretty well for Fortnite.
    This.

Some people like to live in absolutes: either yes or no, and no room for anything in between. There's this little but important concept called choice. If you choose to partake or not in crossplay, or anything else for that matter, you can do either.

Hoping crossplay becomes available, even if only for co-op gameplay...
     4 people found this helpful

As a PC player with many friends on consoles, i'd liek at least the option for PvE Crossplay. I also would put my weight behind being able to cross play your progress on multiple platforms.
     2 people found this helpful

so PC cheats can also wipe the console players, great idea.

Stfu and do the exercise

So I'm going to use a little experience from my actual military service here.

I know I haven't posted in this forum before and I may catch shade for that but oh well I seek my own ventures.

Cross play needs to be integrated into our gaming industry whether we like it or not. The fact that developers can create
    an application on various platforms but not link them together is unacceptable. You could alias this as "Lack of Communication".

Thanks for reading.

Papa Bless.
     2 people found this helpful

until the PC side of things can calm the cheating, it shouldnt happen, im not against it being an option though but it would def have to be an option and not just throw everyone together. It works in fortnite because its not forced,. If i login on my console, im only going to play with console players by default. The only way i get grouped into the combined is if someone im on a team with is a PC player and i can tell you, every time i play with my one friend who plays on PC, the difference is night and day. Controllers just cant compete with M/K and instant destrcution is coming, the aiming is one thing on there and enough to make a huge difference but the building is a on whole other level on PC.

F.i.x.e.r's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AdmiralLW Go to original post
    No and multiple times NO! cross play is sub-standard. CONsole itself is sub-standard. and no PC ain't master race. PC HW is overpriced out dated junk as well.
    Speaking from experience are we?