Menu Screen Frozen

I recently bought the Xbox One version of Toy Soldiers War Chest: Hall of Fame Edition on sale and things seemed to be working fine. I did the tutorial, played a few missions, then closed the game to go do something else. When I came back the next day, I signed into my account and I was stuck on the menu screen. I tried reinstalling the game, deleting DLC, changing the date and time on my console, and nothing has worked. I’ve seen a handful of forum posts from up to 3 years ago saying they’ve had the same issue I have. How has this serious game-breaking bug not been fixed yet? If anyone from Ubisoft is reading this, please fix this bug once and for all!

Same Problem.

I bought the game yesterday (180526) and was really looking forward to playing it since I enjoyed the games on the 360. I only got to play the tutorial before I experienced the exact same problem. Now I cant get further than the menu screen...

Menu freeze

I bought the today and the same happend did the tutorial and then the menu froze i have tried uninstalling the game and deleting my save file and still doesn't work needs to be sorted

Screen FROZEN

Same issue on my console. Support replied that they are already aware of this bug and working on a solution. Let‘s see.

Ridiculous

Cant believe this paid $20 to play a tutorial. Same glitch from 3 years ago and still hasent been fixed! Really! Even tried the offline time change workaround no go. Literally cant even play. Always been a big fan of ubisoft but holy hell is this bad. Need to rectify this situation pronto!!!

They have said the same to me that the dev team are aware of the bug just be patient,but they have been aware of this bug since 2015

Same

I have the glitch. I spoke with a CSR who told me they are working on it. I asked why it is not in known issues and there was no good response. UBISOFT get it together and fix it or quit selling this garbage. Don't lie to me though, you are not working on it.

Same issue

I had the exact same thing happened to me I played it all day yesterday then I tried to boot up and it won’t boot up for me either. I’m going to contact them hopefully they can help me get it to work.

Same issue

Same issue on my Xbox One console. Support replied that they alredy lauched an update at 14/05/2018 that allegedly solved this bug, but it didn't. I contacted the support today.

Just tried to play the game today and having the same issue. Pretty dang ridiculous that they can have a game that's LITERALLY unplayable.